2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

dna5019

Final Flight
I swear my heart stopped every time she jumped. :hopelessness: But she did it! That program was gorgeous! Good job, Polina!!! :luv17: :clap: :yay:

madison

Record Breaker
worse than at NHK but still good.
some shaky landings and I think she missed a planned combo.

Alifyre

On the Ice
Well, Polya has nice speed and jumps at the least. The rest of it though... I dunno, seemed very bland and uninspired. I feel bad for her, I think she could really be a complete package with better programs.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Great comeback from Polina! I love her style, simple elegance, much less clutter and fluff than most.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Polina Tsurskaya

Tech: Strong 3Lz+3T to open. Equally strong 3F. Pair of spins could have a bit more speed but good center for the most part. Squeaked out the 2A+3T. Nice, delayed 3Lz. Methodical 3S+2T+2T. Clean 3Lo and 2A. Footwork could be lighter and the ending spin could have better positions.

Pres: I like her posture and solid jumps. She never feels rushed and that benefits her for execution. She could work on picking music that has a particular expression; the program feels flat at times and stays at the same level for the most part. But she's definitely moving up with that performance.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I hear Mrs. Booby Buyer is back with the announcer’s mike and her embarrassingly terrible mispronouncation of names. :bang:

Wilwarin

On the Ice
So many cleans, please keep on like this. I want to remember this and forget yesterday's disaster

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Polina redeemed herself today like most expected. Well done. She may move up on the podium after that.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I'm liking Polina, but not the program. Loved her short, but this seems like a generic Team Eteri program to me.

Keep that jinx to yourself. There was minimal miming going on here, I'll take what I can get.

Vili67

On the Ice
Every year from russia comes these young talentet girls.
Where do they grow there......................