2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Gabby's so freaking gorgeous and that costume! :luv17: but that music....why??? :palmf:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
210 for that?? I don't think that was deserved. Now Polina might not even medal. Maybe I should just stop watching skating altogether. It's too hard.

As someone who's followed Mao Asada's entire roller coaster career, don't give up after one competition :agree:

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I don't even care that Kaori's scores were inflatted. Her reaction to them is the best part of Skate America.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
All girls promoted from juniors last year are doing quite well. Zagitova, Honda, Sakamoto, Tsurskaya, Shiraiwa all have 190+ skates. Some have even 210+.:thumbsup:

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
I'm a little behind but Polina was really underscored here.

Substantially lower tech score (probably some URs) but even the components lower than NHK.

It seems to me that they really tried to lower her scores to advantage the americans or the japanes on the fight for a spot at the finals (or even to push Bradie Tennell)

I don't know... I think she skated extremly slower than usual and a lil bit... flat. But by no means do i know stuff about scoring.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
Nor is the NHK Cup. But you gotta be willing to put out 100% every time.

Sometimes your 100% on the day isn't your maximum 100%. I repeat, Skate America and, by extension, Grand Prix Finals is not the World Championships. In fact, it's not even in the top 3 most important events this year.