2017 GP Skate Canada GALA | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada GALA

cleo2070

Final Flight
Exhibition Gala

Sunday, 29 October 2017, 14:00 - 16:30 UTC-6

Time in other places: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

Gala line-up (source)

1 Nicolas NADEAU
2 Marin HONDA
3 Alla LOBODA / Pavel DROZD
4 Jason BROWN
5 Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
6 Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
7 Michal BREZINA
8 Anna POGORILAYA
9 Kaitlyn WEAVER /Andrew POJE
10 Alexander SAMARIN
11 Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
12 Ashley WAGNER

intermission

13 Keegan MESSING
14 Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
15 Maria SOTSKOVA
16 Madison HUBBELL /Zachary DONOHUE
17 Patrick CHAN
18 Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT
19 Laurine LECAVELIER
20 Olivia SMART / Adria DIAZ
21 Shoma UNO
22 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
23 Kaetlyn OSMOND
24 Tessa VIRTUE/Scott MOIR
FINALE

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
YEAHHH THEY INVITED MARIN, ANNA AND PATRICK !!!

Okay i will watch.

moriel

Record Breaker
Now that was very nice, inviting Anna, even though she bombed and she is not canadian.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Wow, they invited Anna? So kind! Thank you Organizers! By the way, Shoma sticks out as the only non-Canadian Gold medallist......I think Canada will grab that team Gold at the Olympics.

millie

Medalist
Now that was very nice, inviting Anna, even though she bombed and she is not canadian.

Canadians don't kick people when they are down!.....no one is perfect!!!......My heart ❤️ goes out to Anna....May the skating gods be with her..

Cherry blossom

Match Penalty

ssssh don't challenge the rhetoric that were the most corrupt and biased nation in figure skating.

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad they invited marin and anna! looking forward to there gala performances the most alongside V/M!

Alifyre

On the Ice
I am very glad to see they invited Anna, although I am a little worried still if she should be skating with her back injury? Maybe it will be an EX without jumps.... either way, it was kind to invite her. Looking forward to seeing everyone skate!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
so many goodie out there - I am particularly touched about Anna's invitation and I trust that a lot of people still believe in her, her performer's abilities.

Then - Laurine, Keegan, Nicolas, Liubov/Dylan, Michal, Olivia/Adria...not even mentioning WeaPo, Madison/Zach, Patrick, Ashley and so on. My Ice Dance heart is singing seeing top 6 teams invited there:cheer:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Jiawen just posted in Anna's thread that she wasn't at the Gala rehearsals. So there is the possibility we won't see Anna.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
=cleo2070;1827102]This on twitter:

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are skating to Long Time Running by The Tragically Hip #SCI17

Aww, nice tribute to Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie, who passed away recently.