2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams

danse

On the Ice
Larkyn Austman up first, SP run-thru with no jumps, just footwork and ending combo spin. Alaine 's SP up next.

freeman21

On the Ice
Damn I wish there would be some way to watch NBC streams in Europe (even with VPNs). Highest quality videos I've seen for skating (image wise)

danse

On the Ice
Alaine: nice 3 lutz and 2 axel. Might be me but lutz looked better controlled and less sticky on the landing like she usually does when she underrotates. I hate the spin where the butt is pointed in the air, but I hate it on everyone. Next up, Katelyn.

pearly

Record Breaker
Osmond doing her FS. Boyfriend (2nd figure skating season together, not a fan otherwise) shouts: enough with the Swan Lake already!

Little does he know :D

danse

On the Ice
Kaetlyn: LP run-through. Skipping most jumps. Not as smiley as usual, looks to be focused on her choreography. Beautiful running 3's into a clean 3 loop. Gorgeous 3 flip. 3 sal (scratchy), 2 toe, 2 loop with both hands over head. Single axel near end of program after spiral and spread eagle sequence.

danse

On the Ice
Karen Chen: 3 lutz, 2 toe. 3 flip, nice combo spin. Full body movement on step sequence. (Ashley in background with nice 3 lutz), 2 axel combo (3 sal?), popped lutz, 3 loop, 2 axel, single sal/toe combo - one hand over hand for toe, glorious spiral sequence.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Had a glimpse of several skaters in the first group, but I don't have much good things to say: Honda practiced her new SP and her jumps look very under-rotated; Hongo fell on a couple of jumps; AnnaP demonstrated her horrific fall again, hope she didn't hit her head.

danse

On the Ice
Courtney Hicks: She's trying to be more artistic with Amazing Grace. 3 flip/3loop combo (both looked UR and flip had a weird lean), 2 axel, looked like a 3 flip/2 axel combo (sorry, I sneezed), 3 lutz (I think; sneeze recovery :shocked:), 3 toe, 3 flip, unique positions in final spin.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Had a glimpse of several skaters in the first group, but I don't have much good things to say: Honda practiced her new SP and her jumps look very under-rotated; Hongo fell on a couple of jumps; AnnaP demonstrated her horrific fall again, hope she didn't hit her head.

I was so worried after that fall and the way she held her back...but then she jumped an awesome combo later. I honestly don't think we can put too much thought into practice.

danse

On the Ice
Ashley, Hip Hip Chin Chin SP - skipped jump combo, flying sit spin looked slow, combo spin faster, she sells the hell out of this music, skipped axel, skipped individual jump. Step sequences and spins for this warm up.