2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Pairs practice is gonna scare me as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Shoma skated his short and only went for the jumps. Only the 3A ws clean, fell on the first two.
Jason also skated his short and was the one of the few (if not the only one) who skated the entire program. This boy can sell a program. I love his short this year.

I missed Jason's runthrough because of a phonecall so if anyone finds it uploaded somewhere, I'd love to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Patrick on my screen!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Wait. Does North America go on normal time this weekend??
Time change is next Sunday.

Please be aware that Europe and NA do not change at the same time (and usually don't). Europe changes this weekend already (Sunday morning October 29), NA changes Sunday morning November 5. Which means that on Sunday (and the whole week), the time difference between the two is one hour less than normal.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Please be aware that Europe and NA do not change at the same time (and usually don't). Europe changes this weekend already (Sunday morning October 29), NA changes Sunday morning November 5. Which means that on Sunday (and the whole week), the time difference between the two is one hour less than normal.

:roll9:
This is me right now trying to do timezone math.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker

I never knew that. Could that be the reason Brezina looks like a different Brezina? Mysterious World!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Meagan is the only one not in black in this practice group. Bonus points to her. :laugh:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I'm enjoying watching Peng/Jin more and more. They're a very elegant pair.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I had some time to re-watch some of Ice Dance practices...

great, new costumes from WeaPo! Flowers and splashes of colour give finally some shape and dimension visually to the movement, there is much more Latin vibe to the whole picture. Even without the sound, I felt the quality there - I just hope they will be able spice more the dance overall to be more vibrant and sensual.

Madison - just WOW, that dress is so great, an amazing fit, she looks just fabulous:love:, this is sure one of my fave SD this season: amazing non-touching step sequence based on drum bounce action done by edge work and body isolations, sensual rhumba section finished with their signature lift, so much goodness to see in that dance. I think that it gives 'on point' impression: it's Latin, but kind of low-key, sophisticated one (which I love). It's great for me to see them grow that much in terms of having engaging and so personally-inflicted performance, to develop an individual style of it...The only thing I'd pay more attention to is Madison's body control/action in the last part of the dance - the movement could use more sharpness and finishing at some places, but overall - a very strong promise.

Kaitlin and Jean-Luc - I know I'm biased, but I just love this program for them, they sell that dreamy concept so well for me. I will cross my fingers to the point of pain for them to succeed, to perform with confidence, being inspired by the music, the perfect, flowy choreography.

Tessa and Scott - I'm just a fan of boldness and some kind of 'out-there' factor of that SD, from parts that they skated I see already some tweaks in holds, partial step sequence looks MUCH better thanACI: closer, sharper, with more accentuation of hands, better holds, non-touching step sequence is LIT - but this is their money element, no surprise. I'm still not sure about the finale, but we'll see how it will be performed in competition.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kaitlin and Jean-Luc - I know I'm biased, but I just love this program for them, they sell that dreamy concept so well for me. I will cross my fingers to the point of pain for them to succeed, to perform with confidence, being inspired by the music, the perfect, flowy choreography.

Moi aussi! :agree: Go Kaitlin and Jean-Luc! :cheer:

p.s. we have Kaitlin, Kaitlyn and Kaetlyn at SC. :)

pearly

Record Breaker
Ashley - FS, partial. One fall. I think there are some changes to the final part of her music, not 100% sure.

Oh and she's still selling it ;)