3Lz+2T+2Lo
2A+3T
3S
CCoSp
StSq
LSp - nice/fast

Great speed and attack... just needs a bit more polish

FS: 66.82+53.20 = 120.02, 183.00, 2/34

Stasya looked beautiful, and had a good skate. Love her lutz and flip. Preferred last year's fs, but this was rather lovely too.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nana Araki is in a mostly blue dress with purple stripes/detailing and rhinestones (I know, rhinestones? I'm shocked. :p)

She'll definitely medal.

Kara

Final Flight
LOVE Nana's music!!!! Yay for more original music.:agree: She only really started emoting in the step sequence, but good job girl!!! Her jumps were flying the most today! The layback was great too!!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
YESSSS Nana!! she literally came out of nowhere, noone knew what to expect and she didnt disappoint :love: awesome job :hap57::yahoo:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nana just behind Stasya in the FS, but ahead overall. Sasha wins, Nana gets silver, Stasya gets bronze.

Ender

Match Penalty
I haven't seen a young lady with straight toe pick on the ice in the toe jump like Akari for a while since Rika Kihira. That's a true toe jump right there. That Lutz is crazy.

Leonardo

Final Flight
I wish Nana had scored higher in the FS because she was perfect, 7 triples all clean and big, but still only 120. But the pcs seemed incredibly precise to me. 53.20, with lower scores for performance and In SS 6.82 TR 6.57 PE 6.54 CH 6.71 IN 6.61. She needs to emote more in the first half of the program. I hope she works on that, and the choreo doesn't help her, it is a little weird.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
little sasha's eyes reminds me of little tiger, her eyes in her opening pose is very impressive. impressed by that look from previous jgf as well.
impressed by both Japanese girls, especially Nana's jumps!

Kara

Final Flight
Overall a great group! Nana was my favorite of the competition. Just goes to show you, you don't know who might pop out of Japan.:agree: Stanislava was nice, but the fall on her short and pops in her free cost her the silver and probably a second JGP spot (I assume?) even though she came so close with all those mistakes. Trusova was still on a league of her own, but her performance in Brisbane was better not even counting the quad. Hope she'll be able to land it in the final! The first to qualify!:clap: Tessa needs to drop the backloading in her free because she has good qualities in her skating. Yelim, oh Yelim. I had a feeling this would happen.:noshake: The choreography is a joke and she was slow even going into the jumps so I could see the pops and falls coming.:slink: I really hope she won't lose all her confidence from this, but it's going to be tough going from 180+ in national events to 160 here. I hope she and her coach saw the programs of the other girls and really think hard about what they need to do from here on out because it certainly isn't just backloading to get points. I enjoy her jumps when she's really going for them with her rippons being really aesthetically pleasing to me, but it makes it hard for me to watch her when I'm not seeing improvements in the places she so desperately needs. Looked like she was performing more in the beginning of the SP and LP, but then forgets all about it after 30 seconds.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I haven't seen a young lady with straight toe pick on the ice in the toe jump like Akari for a while since Rika Kihira. That's a true toe jump right there. That Lutz is crazy.

that is WHY that lutz is crazy:biggrin::agree:

Ender

Match Penalty
A ha my friend just told me the woman to coaches Nana Akari is Miki Ando's first coach. Someone is going far! I loveeeee that Lutz!