2017 JGP Poland Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Poland Mens SP

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Give him the highest skating skill score please. This kid knows how to skate and perform!!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
lol the look Koshiro gave at the end :laugh: well done !!! he looks very confident and i love it :luv17:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, that is low :confused: i would understand TES cause possibly edge call but PCS seem low :slink:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
only a 6.25 for skating skills for Koshiro...really?

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
wow, that is low :confused: i would understand TES cause possibly edge call but PCS seem low :slink:

His PCS here is actually .14 higher than what he received in Croatia (tho still a bit low IMO) while his TES is 4.52 points lower. Probably also lost points on the wonky FSSp?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
His PCS here is actually .14 higher than what he received in Croatia (tho still a bit low IMO) while his TES is 4.52 points lower. Probably also lost points on the wonky FSSp?

i thought PCS last week was low too so:slink: maybe its the spin but i was surprised when he didnt get an edge call last week :biggrin:
and yay for baby Jun replay as well as Andrew :luv17:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Well I have to go get ready to meet a friend for an early dinner. Bye, everyone

s_parks

Record Breaker
That was quite lovely. Too bad about the solo triple, hope his technique gets better.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
loved Ivan's presence and command, jumps arent hardest but it will come

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i find Nurullah to be very interesting and entertaining, he seems to be rushing at his jumps though

s_parks

Record Breaker
Good heavens, sunghoon got tall. I believe he's over 170 now. His jumps have been looking especially rough these days...

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Such a shame because he has a very good axel technique, and he was attempting the 3a in the 2nd half here, so it was a little risky.

He can still fight for the bronze though.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ohh dear Ted, maybe you should announce music after the skate :laugh:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
The beauty of youtube streaming is that you can watch it later from the beginning to the end. This is what I did. Nice competition. I liked most Luc from France.