2017 JGP Poland Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Poland Mens SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just checked the protocols. Time violation and a fall in Austria, so that explains some of it.

I'm not annoyed. I'm amused and happy.

ok ;) i find he is a very beautiful skater. I was just wondering if there is a global rise of the scores throughout the season LOL ;)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Mikalai is a cutie. Doesn't have all his triples yet even but the potential is there. Well done! :clap:

Go Koshiro! :hap10:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Koshiro and Yan is in this group :yahoo:
hopefully Yan can land his 3A this time, he easily became one of my new favourites last week, he is so mature at his age :love:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Finally done with work and it's time to join. Thank you for having a night session in European GP...

nolangoh

Record Breaker
oh...my first La La Land program of the season...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Good luck everyone. And yeah, that collision was scary but they seemed okay after.

nolangoh

Record Breaker
I love the judge/referee who nod her head at the end. Nice program!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
still cant believe he is 14 :laugh: he is comlete package with great jumps, spins and basic skating :luv17:
SB by 7 points :yahoo:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Whoops my mom called so I missed a few skates. (We've been playing phone tag for a few days)

nolangoh

Record Breaker
still cant believe he is 14 :laugh: he is comlete package with great jumps, spins and basic skating :luv17:
SB by 7 points :yahoo:

i know right? he reminds me so much of Sota Yamamoto, they are very similar...especially the smooth skating skills (Sota please get well soon and come back)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
LOL I thought that was Han Yan who just skated for CHN and then was like...isn't he a Senior now?

nolangoh

Record Breaker
i just love the 3Lo+3Lo...dont care if its not perfect, he almost had it. Good job!!