2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies FS

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Ekaterina Kurakova 3F, 3Lz-1Lo-3S< stepout, ?,2A, 2A-3T, 3Lz, 3Lo-2T

Not bad but not as impressive as some other skaters before her. May be not enough character for me.

116.68 and overall ahead of Tarusina. IMO not fair.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Sofia Samodurova 3Lz, 3Lo, 3F-1Lo-3S, 2A-3T, 3F, 3Lz-2T, 2A

Nice and clean. Should be first after that. But she was not as expressive as I remember her. Way too cautious.

113.46 and 176.77 Why too low - URs?

Last edited:

vorravorra

Record Breaker
but she was coming back from injury, Shiraiwa's last event at Japan Junior nationals, she has beaten skaters like Marin !
Konstantinova beat every Junior except Zagitova at Russian Nationals.
Anyway, what's the problem? If she or Fedichkina can't handle the pressure, they won't do well here and won't go.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Why there's so many fans of Stasya?

Yes she is a good jumper and a good performer, but i can't deal with her posture (in the SP she almost fell in the stsq) and her 2a is terrible, also by their standards she is not so consistent.
I wasnt that big of a fan before yesterday but she has such presence on the ice I couldn't resist rooting for her:cool: ppl kept talking about her after the comp

What is this score for Sofa:mad:

Last edited:

starla16

Medalist
low score for Samodurova, must have been many underrotations
I hope they give the same scrutiny to Fedichkina !!!

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Skaters don't have to be the best, to have fans...! Lots of my favorite skaters are nowhere near the top, never have been, and probably never will...!

True in fact i'm a fan of Sofia because she's such a fierce competitor but at the same time she is charming, and she deserves bigger scores in my opinion; also she's coming from Krasnojarsk which is in Siberia, and it's nice to see something not born in SPB or Moscow for once, how awesome it would be to see a skater coming from Vladivostok?

I would like to know what catch you in Stasya's skating.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Nice and clean. Should be first after that. But she was not as expressive as I remember her. Way too cautious.

She's the girl who jumps like Satoko right?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ekaterina Kurakova 3F, 3Lz-1Lo-3S< stepout, ?,2A, 2A-3T, 3Lz, 3Lo-2T

Not bad but not as impressive as some other skaters before her. May be not enough character for me.

116.68 and overall ahead of Tarusina. IMO not fair.

Funny, I think she has tons of character & I thought Tarusina & a few others were pretty bland...but we all have different tastes I guess

Kurakova was the best dressed girl at the draw too. I like her fashion taste :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker

:hslap:

Does anyone have a link for the streaming?

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Now Miss rippon Darya Panenkova. She skates like Polina T. 2 seasons ago. But all jumps are 2nd half.

3Lz-3T, 3F-1Lo-3S, 3Lo, 3Lz, 3F-2T, 2A, 2A all rippon

Jumping machine

128 and 192

Last edited: