2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Watching Nastya fall like that on the 3z makes me a sad panda :cry:

That program still is one of my favorites and even the fall can't spoil it. In fact, I don't remember her skating it clean all season :hopelessness:

starla16

Medalist
so last 2 spots for junior nationals will be between Konstantinova, Fedichkina and Tsurskaya
gutted for Gubanova, she has no chance at all, 9 points is too much gap

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Nagumanova :shocked:
3Lz<<+3T< GOE -2.10
LSp3
FCSp4
3Lo< GOE -0.70
2A
StSq3
CCoSp2

Last edited:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
11th place with 62.18? That's what I would call The competition. At the seniors Leonova was 11th with 60.60 Just 3 falls for junior 18 skaters - there were 4 at the senior Nationals.

Well, I am very excited to see free skate live tomorrow!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I wondered why Polina didn't attach second jump to 3Lo since she is certainly capable of doing so, but then remembered 3Lo must be a solo jump :bang: Juniors have it worse than seniors...

RadioFan

Match Penalty
Just rewatch Mordovia and Dresden JGP.

Mordovia was a slapstik-effect, which was missjudged as a fall. And Dresden was simply the pressure she couldnt deal with.

But still
>lost 1GP spot in JGPF
is pure bs, since the JGPF-places isnt given by nations, but by qualifications.
And poor girl left the rink in Dresden in tears, so why kick her when she's already down?

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
is pure bs, since the JGPF-places isnt given by nations, but by qualifications.
I mean, she didn't qualify to JGPF. This spot. Dunya Panenkova could instead her take 2-2 places at each event and easy qualify to JGPF.

RadioFan

Match Penalty
I mean, she didn't qualify to JGPF. This spot. Dunya Panenkova could instead her take 2-2 places at each event and easy qualify to JGPF.

Dont make me laugh! If you would have replaced the queen of underrotations, I would say ok, it would have been worth a try ... but Stasya? Oh no!

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
How is Kitty doing?

Btw. I'll be sad if neither Polina nor Kitty make the JW team after last season when both had to WD due to injury...

Who is Kitty? :confused: I thought kitty is a pussycat :biggrin: