2017 World Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 World Ladies FS

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Ha 7 Europeans and Japan. Good luck N.American ladies.

Who would have thought the Canadian girls at this point would be in the mix. But I have confidence in Karen and Ashley. They have the goods and the judges like them so let's see if they move up. 3 spots does not seem like an issue really. As for the Canadians I fear for Kaetlyn who has not skated a clean lp all year. Gabby could beat her or both could tumble pretty badly. Ashley tends to skate well coming from behind so she in a way is nicely poised. I really don't think Medveda can be beaten but you never know - she would have to make mistakes though. Ashley is like two jumps behind Evgenia. Carolina is almost three jumps behind. Karen has no pressure o her so she might do it - then again ice is so slippery and it depends on how the judge perceive her - senior and elegant or juniorish. She has not clearly demonstrated mature skating - yet. Mariah has not impressed me so far. With no pressure though maybe she can pull out another rabbit from that old silk hat.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Coffee almost made me late but so worth it even if it had because I am about ready to drop, am so tired.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Mishin Voodoo power pls!! Zijun zijun!!!!!! Please skate your heart out there..... sob...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It is disheartening to see Zijun, vastly underscored in the SP, to perform the very first of the first group. After all controversies surrounding her and CSA, her PCS was significantly dropped. I hope she makes a performance that she feels proud of herself regardless of the placement.

The CSA does seem particularly adept at screwing skaters that don't toe the line. Them and the French

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
This is the best Zijun has performed this program all season! Heavenly touching:luv17:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
What a great skate for Zijun after the sad result in SP! :luv17: :yahoo:

So now judges please, don't make her sad even more and mark her right...

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
GORGEOUS! :luv17: Zijun skating like she belongs in the Final not the First group. Show them Zijun! I hope the judges give her the scores that she deserves.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I have to be honest, I think in my old age I'm starting to have less stamina for skating than I used to... by now on day 3 I could definitely go for a small break, then just resume watching skating tomorrow...

I feel like this to. To much to digest in 4 days. I remember when worlds started on Monday with pairs short program. I have recorded most of the competitions, but its not the same to watch comps after they happened.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
As sad as it is to see her skate so soon, what a wonderful way to open the competition!

Be as proud of yourself as we are of you, Zujin! :cheer: