2017 Worlds Gala | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Gala

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Cut off at the end...*sadface* These moments at the end of the gala are my favourites. I loved Shoma's ex this time around....you could see his undies, haha. (I swear, that has nothing to do with it):eeking:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
They just made fun of him :disapp: Oh, they edited it, before it was just that "he made celebration like he just won but he placed 12th" and I was so annoyed.

I don't think it is malicious, but he is such a big personality in this sport, and should be celebrated. He will be sorely missed, we need big characters like this in the sport. Don't forget UK is a country full of under dogs, that produced and celebrated Eddie the Eagle and even made a movie about it. :)

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Thank Evgenia, our lord and savior, for starting the jump battle. It gave us Yuzu sitting down on a 4Tlo4S :laugh:

He was so embarassed, he tried another 3A... and fell again :laugh: he's sooooo embarassed :laugh2:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Thank Evgenia, our lord and savior, for starting the jump battle. It gave us Yuzu sitting down on a 4Tlo4S :laugh:

He was so embarassed, he tried another 3A... and fell again :laugh: he's sooooo embarassed :laugh2:

which channel are you watching?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Zhenya did some jumps, Yuzu followed... and fell. And tried again and fell and basically was completely embarrassed beyond words. It was adorable! ;-)

Meoima

Match Penalty

Fall on 4T1lo4S? I NEED VIDEO!! Did he do other quads? :eeking:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
They just made fun of him :disapp: Oh, they edited it, before it was just that "he made celebration like he just won but he placed 12th" and I was so annoyed.

Idiots. :sarcasm: They think success is measured just by victory. It's not like he expected to win a medal.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Most hilarious jump battle in the history of galas :laugh2: yuzu won a gold medal and then lost his dignity (well not in my eyes but he looked embarrassed beyond words, LMAO)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Zhenya did some jumps, Yuzu followed... and fell. And tried again and fell and basically was completely embarrassed beyond words. It was adorable! ;-)
aww... I've only seen Zhenia makes our dear Space Pooh embarasshed to that point :rofl:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Most hilarious jump battle in the history of galas :laugh2: yuzu won a gold medal and then lost his dignity (well not in my eyes but he looked embarrassed beyond words, LMAO)

Tsk, tsk and in front of Zhenya too! I cannot stop laughing :rofl:

Meoima

Match Penalty
well the princess will just find him cuter that way :rofl: aww! I want video! I love their reaction!