2017 Worlds Gala | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Gala

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
4T1lo4S :rofl: what a way to impress a girl lol
how adorable his reaction was when he fell :luv17:

If he truly wanted to impress her, he should have done the ahem, the other one :biggrin:
He is beyond cute. I am sure she likes him even more now.

Eclair

Medalist
damn, I have that official world's song stuck in my head! :hpull:

can't wait for the fancies of the quad battle as well as Jason and Boyang being dorky together!:luv17:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like jason but I feel bad for little Chen. He must feel terrible not being invited because of a popularity contest

Edit : both Chens actually

I'm sorry, I really don't understand this comment.

Outside the medalists, the Gala *is* a popularity contest. And Jason is popular for a reason. Not just him, though; I think Elladj Baldé has been invited to the Galas even when he has bombed the comps. And I love Elladj's exhibition skates too.:luv17:

eta

Medalist

Outside the medalists, the Gala *is* a popularity contest. And Jason is popular for a reason. Not just him, though; I think Elladj Baldé has been invited to the Galas even when he has bombed the comps. And I love Elladj's exhibition skates too.:luv17:

I'm actually wondering about this, I heard there is an app with voting involved that decided who got invited to the gala?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm actually wondering about this, I heard there is an app with voting involved that decided who got invited to the gala?

Wow, that I didn't know, thought it was the organizers taking into account who they thought would please the crowd:scratch2: But also would make sense, with crowd's reaction to Jason's skates...

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight

We have different opinions I guess. To me the possibility of doing the gala is also a reward for the skaters who did well. Not inviting some higher placed skaters just seems a little disrespectful.