2017 Worlds Men's FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's FS

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Podium Ladies, yes. But I meant WHOLE event. Not 3 out of 24 + Mai Mihara... (but for the record, both Candian Ladies had mistakes, Kaetlyn even popped)

no need to tell me what happened, i watched it ;) and i stand by what i have written. I prefer seeing 5-6 ( I would add Dabin and Lil Bet to the list of good skates today) great skates in an event including the podium finishers than someone on the podium with a debatable skate ;)

Whole event? sorry.. too late already :)

YMMV

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh Jorik :( You can do so much better! How high does he need to end up for 1 Olympic slot for Belgium?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww poor Jorik he looks so bummed!

Keiji's turn now! I like his program all ready LOL

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Podium Ladies, yes. But I meant WHOLE event. Not 3 out of 24 + Mai Mihara... (but for the record, both Candian Ladies had mistakes, Kaetlyn even popped)

If you count ID we had a lot of good skating yesterday.

But I agree that except for a few last night's ladies was a mess. I'm still sad for Anna. Her breakdown at center ice made me want to take her in my arms and comfort her and I'm not a touchy feely person.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Kenji deserve a better FS program. his SP was so much better!!

jabberwocky13

On the Ice
Didnt he get the 2nd 3A? I know he fell on it but looked like he got rotations? Or did I count wrong?

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't think this program suits Keiji, although I'm not really sure what style would...but it's not this.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
sorry keiji... it's not you... it's me... i passed out... it will be a tough battle tonight... so sleepy... i have been up now for 23 hours.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Cute mascot... chick chick... following men's figure skating now :D