2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 66 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Bychenko

I love Chambermaid Swing! :D A nice performance with fine jumps with the opening 3A and 4T. Spins could be slightly better but good performance overall. I would put him into around 4th or 5th at the moment.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Alexei is brining it too!!! Amazing competition so far, I'd never expect Nathan is the only fall in this group! ...but then Brezina still to go.

Stolmov

On the Ice
Boyang needs to do a worlds routine and leave the exhibition part. All skaters can jump during step sequence it is neither hard nor cute. I agree Chen got wrong PCS but Boyang program is not really good for him he can do better.

MIM

Medalist
Bychenko always brings it when it counts. Love his performance; music, skating, costume all make sense to me;)

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I can't agree with that. Only 1.33 points behind Boyang with a fall is criminal.

He did a 4Z a 4F to Jin's 4Z and 4T, so that made up points... and while Chen's PCS definitely should have been lower, Kolyada was 42.51 and, he didn't deserve lower than Kolyada. Jin was a bit underscored IMO so the gap should be larger.