2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships - Gala: MOI | Golden Skate

2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships - Gala: MOI

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee question to help me plan my Christmas morning.

What time is the Gala at (local time in Osaka will do, as I can use the converter), and is it being televised?

If it is being televised, I really hope somebody streams it. It'll be great to see what Takahashi pulls out.

CaroLiza_fan

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Just a wee question to help me plan my Christmas morning.

What time is the Gala at (local time in Osaka will do, as I can use the converter), and is it being televised?

If it is being televised, I really hope somebody streams it. It'll be great to see what Takahashi pulls out.

CaroLiza_fan

Starting time of the gala: 17:00 Japan local time
Televized: no, only delayed broadcasting by Fuji TV (12/25 24:25-25:25, that will be 1 hour long so only partial broadcasting)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Starting time of the gala: 17:00 Japan local time
Televized: no, only delayed broadcasting by Fuji TV (12/25 24:25-25:25, that will be 1 hour long so only partical broadcasting)

That's a pity. Saying that, I suppose when they didn't broadcast any of the Pairs or Dance competitions, it would have maybe been a bit too much to expect them to broadcast an exhibition LIVE. But, at least there will be highlights (which hopefully somebody will stream).

Oh well.

A massive thank you goes out to you and all the other members in Japan who have been providing us with so much information during these Championships this week. You guys have really gone above and beyond the call of duty.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan