2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate

Ziotic

Medalist
I disagree. I think his first JGP event was his best, actually. He lacked positive tension in his upper body during the SS and other choreographic elements this time, so artistically, not as strong for me.

I saw him do his SP at Minto( a small local comp) and he was so free. You can see how much more nervous he is at the big comps.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Stephen got 154.76 for the free, 233.58 over-all, so Personal and Season Bests.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gogolev clearly has technical skills, and took great advantage of the slot opening here.

He is young and needs to grow into the artistry, and he’s young so he has time to grow into it.

Then I will be fully on board;)

Last edited:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I saw him do his SP at Minto( a small local comp) and he was so free. You can see how much more nervous he is at the big comps.

I believe it. He has amazing fundamentals, and frankly fairly strong skating skills already. He just needs time and experience.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Camden’s arm during the sit position in the combination spin looked like it was caught on a hanger.

rachno2

Record Breaker
I shouldn’t have said I was stanning Camden yesterday. Kiss of death.

Hope to see this performed clean at Worlds!

s_parks

Record Breaker
He moves well, but his expression is a bit serious and tense throught the whole thing.

Good grief, is he even going to podium?

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Aww, Camden. I was rooting for Stephen to win, of course, but he knocked himself off the podium entirely.:(

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I believe it. He has amazing fundamentals, and frankly fairly strong skating skills already. He just needs time and experience.

I've seen him live a couple times at Minto and it really is impressive. I agree with Ziotic - definitely less nervous there. And his SP at Ontario Sectionals too (wasn't there live) - he did the quad combo and looked super confident.