2018-2019 Russian Nationals Mens SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Mens SP

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Someone needs to set Samarin up on a blind date with his choreo.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have no idea what happened to Egor (Rukhin), but since he's not here (hope nothing's wrong) I'm going to go study for finals and come back for the pairs. What a splatfest this has been so far... And I am still upset with Dmitri, thank goodness Andrei didn't fall otherwise I'd be too depressed to study...

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I have no idea what happened to Egor (Rukhin), but since he's not here (hope nothing's wrong) I'm going to go study for finals and come back for the pairs. What a splatfest this has been so far... And I am still upset with Dmitri, thank goodness Andrei didn't fall otherwise I'd be too depressed to study...

Whew! I thought I had blacked out and missed a whole SP. Glad to know my mind isn't unraveling. :palmf:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Goes to the other stream...wow Samarin at least got that awesomely huge plushy for his troubles!

Except...am I like five hours behind everyone again?

Metis

Record Breaker
So... who predicted Kovtun winning this thing? I wonder how many small medals will be earned in predictions.

Metis

Record Breaker
Samarin’s PCS higher than his TES... and this is why national scores don’t count. :laugh2:

(Also, I have five stars now! Woohoo!)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
So... who predicted Kovtun winning this thing? I wonder how many small medals will be earned in predictions.

I suggested everyone sacrifice their first-born to prevent this atrocity, but not everyone was on board :rolleye: :roll5:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I like other Artem's shirt.

But oh dear...that TES.

MR LIZA being interviewed! :biggrin: He sounds puffed though.

Also this replay man is harsh, he gave us like three angles of Artem's fall.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany

I predicted as soon as i saw his PCS at those Russian intern competitions (like really? more than Aliev?????). The Fed are setting him to be the national champion, is his to lose now.