2018 Asian Open Entries | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Asian Open Entries

Leonardo

Final Flight
Wow, Alysa Liu tried 2 3A's and Hanna Yoshida tried 1 3A and 2 3-3 combinations, 8 triples in 6 slots. Amazing.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Those little girls are insane. Congratulations to Alysa Liu for joining the 3A club, and at such a young age!
I hope that Yoshida will succed later in the season. The rotations are already complete she just misses the clean landing.

frida80

Record Breaker
Those little girls are insane. Congratulations to Alysa Liu for joining the 3A club, and at such a young age!
I hope that Yoshida will succed later in the season. The rotations are already complete she just misses the clean landing.

Crap! We forgot the certificate!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Congratulations, Alysa! Wow, is she the only novice lady to land one in international competition?

Leonardo

Final Flight

She completed a beautiful landed 3A in practice.

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
Who has the videos of junior ladies and men short programs? Please, share! The live stream was unwatchable.

mikeko666

Final Flight
I am not overexcited by 3A by novice and junior girls. They may lose it by their 16 or 17th birthday. Those URs are telling something.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I am not overexcited by 3A by novice and junior girls. They may lose it by their 16 or 17th birthday. Those URs are telling something.

They might be telling they haven't perfected their technique yet, which I think it's totally fine for a novice or junior skater.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Stream is working REALLY WELL right now. Did they fix it? Or is it just because hardly anyone is watching?

Edit: Nobody log on! I want to watch Yuma's FS! :biggrin:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm trying to be sarcastic but fail....lol. .

Haha...sorry !! I got really nerdy there for a second 🤓

My sacarstic meter is usually much better tuned in as it’s my first official language :agree:

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Will this be the same livestream for the senior event?

Please do enlighten us if anyone know there will be a new livestream link for the senior event! (At least the current one says from Aug1-3 only, so I'd assume there 'might' be another link for the senior event) And if they're keeping on using this link....it will be hideous (sorry! but I don't recall encountering so many fiascos watching a FS live streaming in recent years: bad signals, no signal, green colored window,...not to mention the main camera mal-functioning during the jr ladies' FS...)