2018 Asian Open Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Asian Open Ladies Free Skate

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ehh, despite my initial enthusiasm, that was a really strange way to cut up that song, and I don't think the choreography particularly served it either.

kimi492

Final Flight
The slip scared her and she couldn't recover - jesus Eunsoo she just threw in the towel

It always frustrates me when a skater doesn't fight until the end

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Two falls and a pop :sad4: Still great job with projection, love ya sqirutle :luv17:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Eun-soo opened the door wide for Starr there.

Some of the jump placements in that program don't really make sense to me. Like, the opening jump skips past the first emphasized "Roxie", which is the natural highlight point of the music.

Danny T

Medalist
Fantastic 3Lz3T to open, but the fall rattled her visibly. I hope she could work more on recovery, it took quite a while to her to get back in the program. Huge lead should be able to keep her in first, I think

kimi492

Final Flight
Eun-soo opened the door wide for Starr there.

Some of the jump placements in that program don't really make sense to me. Like, the opening jump skips past the first emphasized "Roxie", which is the natural highlight point of the music.

She should have used Buttle for both programs - I don't even know an Akiko choreo I actually like

Kara

Final Flight
She should have used Buttle for both programs - I don't even know an Akiko choreo I actually like

Moa Iwano's is really good.

I couldn't bear to see any more after the stumble on the 3Lo but I'm glad my prayers were heard and she had a black dress!!

Danny T

Medalist
Oh no tights over the boots noooo

Aaand Starrs gave it away. Shame about the shaky landings, she was great yesterday. I don't understand the program though

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The costume isn't to my taste, but strong, energetic program. How is this going to end up :unsure:

kimi492

Final Flight
I wish Raf was here - it's obvious to anyone she gave up right after the first fall - I hope her and the team make sure going forward this doesn't happen again

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
EUNSOO WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better luck on the FS next time, congratulations darling :love: :love: