Entries
Detailed Results and Protocols
Livestream
Video Thread

START ORDER

No.NameNation
1Andrew DODDS
SP: "This Is The Moment" performed by Anthony Warlow
FS: "Auschwitz-Birkenau" and "The Theme," from the Schindler's List soundtrack from John Williams
AUS
2Jordan DODDS
SP: "Hymne A L'amour" performed by André Rieu
FS: " EL Tango De Roxanne" from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack; performed by Ewan McGregor, Jose Feliciano, and Jacek Koman
AUS
3Kevin REYNOLDS
SP : Illusionary World by 植松伸夫 Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy IV); choreo by Lance Vipond
FS : Music of Ni no kuni (a role-playing video game ) by 久石譲 Joe Hisaishi; choreo by Lance Vipond
CAN
4Roman SADOVSKY
SP: Fly Me to the Moon" by Chris Mann ; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Schindler's List soundtrack; choreo by Mark Pillay
CAN
5Bennet TOMAN
SP: “Complainte de La Butte” performed by Rufus Wainwright from Moulin Rouge; choreo by Joey Russell
FS: “Elgar’s Enigma Variations, Opus 36: Nimrod” by Edward Elgar from Dunkirk; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
CAN
6Kevin AYMOZ
SP: "Horns (Lick Twist Remix)" by Lick Twist & Bryce Fox
FS: "In This Shirt (Royksopp Remix)" performed by The Irrepressibles
FRA
7Harry MATTICK
SP: "Take Five" by The Dave Brubeck Quartet
FS: Enter the Circus
GBR
8Adonis Wai Chung WONG
SP: "Child of Nazareth" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Elizabeth Putnam
FS: "Swings Both Ways" performed by Robbie Williams; "Mack the Knife" performed by Robbie Williams; "Straighten Up and Fly Right" performed by Robbie Williams; choreo by Elizabeth Putnam
HKG
9Samuel MCALLISTER
SP: "Take Five" by The Dave Brubeck Quartet
FS: "The Young Lady and the Hooligan" by Dmitri Shostakovich
IRL
10Conor STAKELUM
SP: "The Red Violin - "Chaconne for Violin and Orchestra" by Esa-Pekka; "Anna's Theme" by Esa-Pekka Salonen;Joshua Bell
FS: The Queen Symphony
IRL
11Mark GORODNITSKY
SP: "Quando l'amore diventa poesia" by Mogol, Piero Soffici performed by Il Volo; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
FS: "Stop" by Sam Brown, performed by Joe Bonamassa; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
ISR
12Yuzuru HANYU
SP: rearranged music of Johnny Weir's FS Otonal by Raul di Blasio; , choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: rearranged music of Plushenko's Nijinski program. (Plushenko gave permission in April) to be named Origin. Choreo by Shae Lynn Bourne
JPN
13Julian Zhi Jie YEE
SP: "To Build A Home by Patrick Watson, performed by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by Elvin Wong (SP)
FS: "Seven Nations Army" by Jack White performed by The White Stripes;
"Highway to Hell" by Don Scott performed by AC DC; "Kings & Queens" by Jared Leto performed by Thirty Seconds to Mars; choreo by Michael Hopfes (FS)
MAS
WDDonovan CARRILLO
SP: "Jazz Machine" by Black Machine; "Picante" by Vanessa Mae; choreo by Gregorio Nuñez
FS: "Ya lo sé que tu te vas" by Juan Gabriel; choreo by Gregorio Nuñez
MEX
14Diego SALDANA
SP: "Paint It Black" (from "Westworld" soundtrack by Ramn Djawadi; choreo by Michelle Cantu, Ana C. Cantu Felix
FS: Miserables soundtrack by Claude Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Michelle Cantu, Ana C. Cantu Felix
MEX
15Yamato ROWE
SP: "Apologize" performed by Timbaland; written by Ryan Tedder; choreo by Igor Krokavec
FS: "Take On Me" (MTV Unplugged) by John Ratcliff, Alan Tarney performed by A-Ha;'"Viva La Vida" by Coldplay; choreo by Igor Krokavec
PHI
16Junhwan CHA
SP: Cinderella soundtrack; choreo by D.Wilson
FS: Romeo & Juliet; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
KOR
17Chadwick WANG
SP: "I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran;" choreo by Derrick Delmore
FS: "Too Close by Alex Clare," Dream by Imagine Dragons;" choreo by Derrick Delmore
SGP
18Jason BROWN
SP: Love is a B*tch by Two Feet; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS: "Old Friends;" "Bookends;" "Hazy Shade of Winter” by Simon and Garfunkel; choreo by David Wilson
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Is there an access to the exact time schedule for each skaters???? Mens FS coincide with the one of Nepela and I am really worried that some of my favourites may collide... :eekn::drama: I will have to have two streaming running simultaneously and my nerves will be splitting!!! :hopelessness:

pearly

Record Breaker
Just watched Yuzuru's practice. Yusic time :biggrin: was 4:15.
The pose he does with both palms open and a sharp look towards the audience/judges, it's like he's the master of the goddamn universe. I love it.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh lord, I love Junhwan with all my heart and beyond, but who in the world picked his music?!!!!! Long voiceover plus Leonardo screaming "JULIEEEEET"?!!!!!! And while I didn't see much of it, I'm not sure whether the choreo fits him, this is more of a fast, dramatic, rapid choreo while Junhwan's style is lyrical, sensitive, and smooth... I'm even more nervous for him now, someone just shoot me...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Rowe’s FS sounds interesting and has me excite.

Yuzu just has me one step from a cardiac arrest and constantly flooping.

Just watched Yuzuru's practice. Yusic time :biggrin: was 4:15.
The pose he does with both palms open and a sharp look towards the audience/judges, it's like he's the master of the goddamn universe. I love it.

You mean the Besti at ~0:44? He does something similar in the short (face + spread eagle) that I adored. But this is definitely Murderface EX.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*sleepy shuffle into the thread* morning

skateflake

On the Ice
Hope the site stays open today because I secretly live for karne's synopsis y was devastated to miss a Zamboni rating!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My dream podium probably won't happen, but at least all three of my faves will be in the same warmup group! I'll probably come back for the last warmup group cause I'll be working on stuff for school.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ted gives a shoutout to Kevin Aymoz. I'm always excited to see him.

I appreciate that he makes a point to ask people to pay attention to story and skating and how well they do that and not just how many quad jumps they do.

Last edited:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Thank you, Ted, for elucidating that jumps should be a part of the choreography.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ted predicts 12 successful quad attempt
Debbie predicts 18 quad attempts.

Keep track, everyone!

skateflake

On the Ice
Yes, don't remember seeing Kevin Aymoz before yesterday, but I'll certainly never forget him. One of my new favorites.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Please don't crash again, GS. I might fall asleep (seems unlikely right now because destroyed nerves), but my brain seems to know when the skaters I love are going to skate and set an internal alarm. Junhwan, love... Just, be clean and be your lovely, great self. I am still in denial over the music, but I know I'll love you nonetheless. Yuzuru, you are going to be Hanyu Yuzuru no matter how you do, although I'm sure you'll be great as you are. Just protect them ankles, please. Jason Brown is going to pull off a great performance regardless of jumps, but best of luck to his jumps. And just about everyone, clean skates.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So I was thinking this was a decent cover of Take on Me! It's actually an unplugged version of the song by A-Ha! That explains that.

Decent skate and decent attempt at the 4S.

Quad attempts -1
Quad success - 0

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yamato ROWE (PHI)
in blue cowled ombre skivvy, black gloves
Take on Me

4S<< fall
3Lz fall
3F!
this is a godawful cover of this song
FCSp
CCoSp
ChSq
3Lo-2T<
3Lo<
3S-1Lo<-2S
CSSp
segue into "Viva La Vida" which I'm not really sure those two songs go together
StSq
2A hangs on

Not a bad start from two such incongruous music selctions.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh dang, I forgot ONT Men's FS is going on to. Struggle is real.