2018 Finlandia Trophy Mens Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018 Finlandia Trophy Mens Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
just catched up with men sp!

cha: i love this cinnamon roll :laugh: and he delivered a great performance here. now i'm wainting for tomorrow...JULIEEEET. just one thing, he should change hair style, seriously, this one looks like a mushroom on his head.

kolyada: this sp grows and grows on me, I love his interpretation, if only i could skated it clean!

Hino: Asian, male, gunshot wound on the upper chest. what's this thing with japanese and red roses looking like a bleeding wound? last year, if i'm not mistaking, satoko had a white costume with a red thing on her side. first time i saw it i thaught : is there any doctor? she got stabbed!:biggrin:

Erokhov: i was geuinely curious about him, last year i enjoyed his performance at jwc. maybe nerves got him, or is he injured?

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I’m not sure what to make of Kolyada’s short. I like his skating but I’m not sure of the music and his choreography/interpretation, it seems like a missmatch to me. Maybe I need more time with it 😁. I really enjoyed Cha, he performed the SP so well, looking forward to JUILET. I always look forward to Aliev, he is one of my favourite skaters. He is a very musical skater. I hope he has a great season.

Very disappointed for Bychenko, I see he has pulled out of the free so obviously he was sick. Disappointed for Erokhov, I think it may be nerves. Also enjoyed Rizzo.