2018 Four Continents: ISU Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents: ISU Predictions Game Round 2

randomfan

Record Breaker
Ladies results:

Gold: Me (Spirals for Miles) with 50pts
Silver: Weathergal, invisiblespiral, corynna, Yatagarasu, SnowWhite, alyssamarie, FSlover17, rosacotton, Alifyre, SubRosa, Sugarpova, Marius, voolfee, NYscorp6, casualfan, Sabrina, Antyv, sequinsgalore, semosk8fan, jiawen2016, and randomfan with 40pts
Bronze: Winry, xibsuarz, Puchi, sunnystars, skatemd1, selene16angie, surimi, eriecold, and teamgoldengeese with 35pts

Kaori's win threw off everyone except me! :biggrin:

Results will be in the spreadsheet soon. PM me if there are errors :)

Wow, that was fast! :laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ladies results:

Gold: Me (Spirals for Miles) with 50pts
Silver: Weathergal, invisiblespiral, corynna, Yatagarasu, SnowWhite, alyssamarie, FSlover17, rosacotton, Alifyre, SubRosa, Sugarpova, Marius, voolfee, NYscorp6, casualfan, Sabrina, Antyv, sequinsgalore, semosk8fan, jiawen2016, and randomfan with 40pts
Bronze: Winry, xibsuarz, Puchi, sunnystars, skatemd1, selene16angie, surimi, eriecold, and teamgoldengeese with 35pts

Kaori's win threw off everyone except me! :biggrin:

Results will be in the spreadsheet soon. PM me if there are errors :)

congrats and question - I have probably also a 35 pts (10 for Dabin in 5th, Mai in 3rd and Kaori in 2nd and 5 for Satoko in 1st)?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
congrats and question - I have probably also a 35 pts (10 for Dabin in 5th, Mai in 3rd and Kaori in 2nd and 5 for Satoko in 1st)?

yes! I missed you and will put you in now :)
I had you in my notes but not on here *sigh*
Thank you!

Debrah

On the Ice
Could some kind soul post the proper link to see the predictions spreadsheet - thanks in advance! The link I have only allows me to see the GP prediction spreadsheet...

DANCE RESULTS

Well, this week wasn't pretty!! The vast majority of us overestimated the placements of the Parsons and McNamara/Carpenter and underestimated Soucisse/Firus.
Congratulations to our THREE medalists: :hap10::clapper:

GOLD Off My Rocker with 70 points

SILVER Debrah with 65 points

BRONZE StitchMonkey with 60 points

Most of the scores have been put in the spreadsheet. Let me know if I have made any errors. Thanks for playing!!!

Sadly, I've not had a chance to watch the event yet, but :shocked: :eeking: I'll have to get on to that, and all the others I've missed, today. I'm thrilled I did well in this event - I had a gut feeling about Sourcisse/Firus - but had utter rubbish predictions in the other 3 disciplines! :laugh:
Thanks to all who make these prediction games possible!

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pairs Results

GOLD: NYscorp6 with 50 points

Silver: selen16angie, Sugarpova, Weathergal with 40 points

BRONZE: voolfee with 35 points

:points:

If there's any mistakes or questions please drop me a PM.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Men's results are in!

GOLD with 55 points: corynna, Yatagarasu, alyssamarie, FSLover17, skatemd1 :points::cheer:

SILVER with 50 points: Spirals for Miles, invisiblespiral, Puchi, Sugarpova, voolfee :rock::hap10:

BRONZE with 45 points: SnowWhite, LaArdilla, SubRosa, ines4275, NYscorp6 :cool2::party:

Congrats to our winners!
I'd like to extend a special mention to Yatagarasu and alyssamarie, who got the podium correct. Apart from these two, only teamgoldengeese rightly predicted Boyang Jin as the winner.
Great job, guys!

Any corrections, please PM me.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I cannot find the file in spreadsheets at the mo. I'm trying to sort it out and fill in the numbers for Men's result asap. Please bear with me, thank you! :agree:

corynna

On the Ice
Wow, gold in Men and silver in Ladies. Too bad for the total disaster in Pairs and Ice Dance :))

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Cheers Spirals,
I can now open, but not edit the table. I've send an email to CaroLiza_fan. I had the same problem before. I think I just need to be added to the list of editors again. Worked brilliantly during Nationals.

funny I had that same problem at nationals!

LadyB

Record Breaker
You'll be pleased to hear that Men's scores have now been added to the spreadsheet.

Thanks to the wizardry of CaroLiza_fan! :rock: