Innsbruck / AUT
11 November 2018 - 18 November 2018

LADIES' SHORT PROGRAM
Wednesday, 14 November 2018, 13:00 CET, UTC+1

Time In Other Places

ENTRIES

No.NameNation
1Brooklee HAN
SP: ""I Dreamed A Dream" performed by Susan Boyle (2017-18 SP); choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski
FS: West Side Story soundtrack, including "Somewhere;" choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski
AUS
2Sophia SCHALLER
SP: "Paint It Black (Westworld soundtrack)" by Ramin Djawadi; "Paint It Black" peformed by Vanessa Carlton; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Adios Nonino" by Astor Piazzolla performed by Tango for Four; choreo by Mark Pillay
AUT
3Simona GOSPODINOVABUL
4Hongyi CHEN
SP: The Swan; choreo by Misha Ge
FS: Baghdad; choreo by Misha Ge
CHN
5Daniela KO
SP: "Hard Scary" hip-hop beat (rap) instrumental; "Alice Through Looking Glass;" choreo by Barbora Heroldova, Nikita Mikhailov
FS: "Butterfly" by Maxime Rodriguez; "Carol of the Bells" by Mykola Leontovych, Peter J. Wilhousky;
"Nero" by Thomas Jacob Bergersen, Nick Phoenix; choreo by Barbora Heroldova, Nikita Mikhailov
CZE
6Gerli LIINAMÄEEST
7Kristina SHKULETA-GROMOVA
SP: "Feeling Good" by Michael Bublé; choreo by Valentin Molotov, Mikhail Pochitalin;
CD: "All I Ask of You" (from "Phantom of the Opera") by Andrew Lloyd Webber
The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Valentin Molotov, Mikhail Pochitalin
EST
8Emmi PELTONEN
SP: "Caruso," by Lucia Dalli, performed by Jackie Evancho; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Suite for Cello and Orchestra: Sayuri's Theme;(Memoirs of a Geisha) by John Williams;"Chairman's Waltz" (Memoirs of a Geisha) by John Williams; choreo by Mark Pillay
FIN
9Julie FROETSCHERFRA
10Laurine LECAVELIER
SP: "Maktub 1" by Marcus Viana; choreo by Fabian Bourzat
FS: "I'll Take Care of You" by Joe Bonamassa and Beth Hart; choreo by Karen Kwan
FRA
11Alissa SCHEIDTGER
12Anna LITVINENKO
SP: "California Dreamin'" by John and Michelle Phillips; choreo by Mark Naylor
FS: "Sherlocked" (from TV Sherlock Series 2) by David Arnold, Michael Price; "Irene's Theme" (from TV Sherlock Series 2) by David Arnold, Michael Price; choreo by Mark Naylor
GBR
13Natasha MCKAY
SP: "Song For The Little Sparrow" performed by Patricia Kaas; choreography by Benoit Richaud (SP), Andrew Smith
FS: Rondo Capriccioso by Camille Saint-Saens; choreo by Andrew Smith
GBR
14Karly ROBERTSON
SP: "With You (from "Ghost" musical soundtrack); choreo by Andrew Smith
FS: "In the Arms of an Angel" by Sarah McLachlan; choreo by Andrew Smith
GBR
15Tasya PUTRIINA
16Sara CONTI
SP: "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera
FS: "Yesterday" (Epic Stripped Version) [feat. Coleen McMahon] by J2; "Step Two" (feat. Lilja Bloom) by Parov Stelar; "Soul Fever Blues" (feat. Muddy Waters) by Parov Stelar
ITA
17Elisabetta LECCARDIITA
18Roberta RODEGHIEROITA
19Romana KAISERLIE
20Elzbieta KROPA
SP: "Lower Than A Ground" by Leon Somov
FS: "Rain, in Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso
LTU
21Greta MORKYTE
SP: " 人生のメリ 一ゴ 一ランド(" Merry Go Round of Life" by Joe Hisaishi from the Howl's Moving Castle soundtrack)
FS: "Tell Him" (Duet with Barbra Streisand) performed by Barbra Streisand by Walter Afanasieff, Linda Thompson, David Foster; "Ragazza Paradiso" by Ermal Meta
LTU
22Sarah Isabella BARDUA
SP: "Libertango by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Never Enough" (from "The Greatest Showman") performed by Loren Allred; choreo by Mark Pillay
NZL
23Soyoun PARKKOR
24Julia SAUTERROU
25Daria PANENKOVA
SP: "Skyfall" (James Bond soundtrack) performed by Adele; choreo by Maria Borisova
FS: "You're Not From Here" by Lara Fabian; choreo by Maria Borisova
RUS
26Serafima SAKHANOVICH
SP: “And the Waltz Goes On” by Anthony Hopkins
FS: Tango Medley with “Oblivion” in the middle and an upbeat Tango piece at the beginning and the end
RUS
27Anna TARUSINA
SP: "Winter in Buenos Aires" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Viktoria Bondarenko, Irina Tagaeva
FS: "En Aranjuez con tu amor" performed by Katherine Jenkins; choreo Viktoria Bondarenko, Irina Tagaeva
RUS
28Valentina MATOS
SP: "My Immortal" [Band Version] by Evanescence
FS: "Send In the Clowns"
ESP
29Anita ÖSTLUND
SP: "Je t'aime" performed by Lara Fabian
FS: "The Summer Knows"
SWE
30Yasmine Kimiko YAMADA
SP: "Is It a Crime" by Sade; choreo by Irina Samohin, O. Volozhinskaia, S. Brunner
FS: Chess soundtrack (the musical) by Benny Anderson, Björn Ulvaeus; choreo by Irina Samohin, O. Volozhinskaia, S. Brunner
SUI
31Thita LAMSAM
SP: " 시작 (はじまり) " by Joe Hisaishi, Tokyo Symphony Orchestra [Welcome ]; 飛翔 by Joe Hisaishi [Fly]
FS: "Adagio" by Joshua Bell
THA
32Zahra LARIUAE
33Ashley LIN
SP: “Je Suis Malade” performed by Lara Fabian
FS: “And the Waltz Goes On” by Anthony Hopkins
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Anna Tarusina for gold! :hap10:
This is the Cup of Davydov, and all of his skaters here have medaled. She can be the next!

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Come on Natasha, earn that TES minimum for worlds!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Zahra's first spin had some gorgeous positions. I just wish she could find the timing for her jump takeoffs under pressure; she landed a nice axel in the warm-up.

Now: allez allez Laurine! :cheer:

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
We have a comentator, and DJ in the arena is the same one from Linz Junior Grand prix i suppose, you can hear the music from all around the world during judges scoring (which depends of the country skater represents) :dance2:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good work Laurine, especially with a taped knee (though she seemed stressed afterwards, sadly). She tacked that 2T onto the lutz very handily!

Anita Ostlund is coming on nicely, but I agree with the commentator that she's not very strong on music interpretation yet. It's something I think skaters grow into over time, and she's got years ahead of her to learn it yet. :)

and now it's 11:30pm and I have work to do tomorrow morning, so I'm out. G'luck Brooklee, Emmi and Yasmine!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Good job Anya, hoping she finally gets the high score she deserves - very lowballed during JGP

ETA: still such low PCS, she's such a performer. But a SB. Hopefully she can move up a couple of SB spots tomorrow.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Ana Tarusina (RUS): 3F-3T, 2A, 3Lo. Good performance. 67.48 PB
A message from the organizers: The entertainment music is designed individual for each skater and reflects a typical music of the region where the skater is from... :clap:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Whew, Soyoun hasn't skated yet. Happy to read that Anna T did well, hope a video of her performance comes up soon!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Hijo de la luna for Spain :biggrin:

Brooklee Han: 3Lo-2T, 3Lz(!), 2A, nice spins and interpretation. Kylie Minogue for her :thumbsup: 62.24 PB

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Who is the commentator? He's very uplifting. :)

I don't know but he's fabulous. Gives nice tidbits of information - eg I didn't realise the Spanish skater was so tall, 1.72m - and he knows his stuff technically. Different from the commentator for Graz last year at Ice Challenge.