2018 Inge Solar Memorial Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Inge Solar Memorial Ladies Short Program

Azikin

Medalist
Not very well informed, though.. said twice that Sima is coached by Plushenko.. ;)

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
And I missed Serafima because of work :roll5: Going back i see she doesn't have clean landings, URs on the 3-3 combo and solo jump and stepping out :(

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
"As well it is a pleasure introducing you Thomas BIEGLER as Music DJ and Announcer in the arena... Thomas Biegler created additional music as an entertainment for you between the skaters..."

And the Commentator is none other than Peter Kriek, who works for the ISU and is a big time Official!!!
He sounds rather pleasant though.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
No Daria (commentator said she was in the warm-up) :(. Sara Conti (ITA): 3Lo, 3T-2T, 2A, two many elements were in the corners of the rink according to the commentator (that can lower your CO mark). 52.31 PB

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Wonder what happened to Dasha... and whether she will go to Tallinn Trophy (subs there are Nugumanova and Solovieva, so if Panenkova does WD there I hope they pick Nugumanova who despite having a good season has no international assignment)

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Commentator: And now ladies and gentlmen we welcome the Ice machine for the ice resurfacing. Seven hundred liters of warm water are waiting.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Emmi Peltonen (FIN): 3T (fall, no combo), 2Lo (must be triple), 2A (shaky landing), nice spins and SS but jumps were bad today. Only 49.30

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Roberta Rodegheiro (ITA) is back: 3F, 3T-2T, 2A, good interpretation of the music.
So far:
1. Tarusina RUS 67.48
2. Han AUS 62.14
3. Sakhanovich RUS 58.16
4. Lecavelier FRA 56.12
5. Rodegheiro ITA 55.50
Last group is on the ice!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea