2018 Inge Solar Memorial Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Inge Solar Memorial Ladies Short Program

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Hongyi Chen (CHN): 3T-3T, 3Lz(!), 2A(fall, commentator is blaming the choreohrapher for it and that is Misha Ge, cause its hard to jump immidiately after such a difficult spins :biggrin:) 54.82 PB. 8th

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
A lot of skater are using Paint it, Black this season. And the same cover.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
First time I've heard Sade for a skating program, by the Swiss lady with the Japanese name.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
You tell them Peter! "Skating is a show, like the Theatre, and however badly you do on the ice, smile!"

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Not very well informed, though.. said twice that Sima is coached by Plushenko.. ;)

And he said that Tarusina's coach is Buyanova. She's never been a Buyanova student. I guess it's confusing keeping track of coaches from the same school? I don't even know how else he came up with Buyanova

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
And he said that Tarusina's coach is Buyanova. She's never been a Buyanova student. I guess it's confusing keeping track of coaches from the same school? I don't even know how else he came up with Buyanova

Buyanova is listed in her ISU bio with Davydov. And Serafima still has Plushenko listed because her bio hasn't been updated for this season.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Buyanova is listed in her ISU bio with Davydov. And Serafima still has Plushenko listed because her bio hasn't been updated for this season.

Hm, that's weird. Davydov is her coach, not Buyanova.

Also: just noticed that Alison Ryan, the judge who caused outrage at 2017 SCI, was here. Saw some suspect GOEs from her here too...

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*wakes up*

*sees results*

*falls out of bed in a cacophony of excited shouting*

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
First time I've heard Sade for a skating program, by the Swiss lady with the Japanese name.

You missed Diana Nikitina's SP at the Olympics then? :)

I'm sorry for Yasmine, it seems she's hit a bit of a wall over the past couple of seasons and it's really troubling her.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
OMG, Peltonen only 13th in this competition? I heard in the news she has withdrawn.

Hopefully Lindfors will do better in her event!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG, Peltonen only 13th in this competition? I heard in the news she has withdrawn.

She's not listed in the starting order for the FS, so it looks like you're right about her withdrawing. I missed that before.