2018 Internationaux de France Gala | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Gala

Eloise14

Rinkside
First time to see S/K's exhibition number it seems very similar to the G&G exhibition number?

When you say G&G do you mean Gordeeva and Grinkov or Gabriella and Guillaume?

I kinda wish people wouldn't call Papadakis and Cizeron G&G because to me G&G is Gordeeva and Grinkov.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
UGH NO. I didn't miss this program, as well as these two skated it.

Sorry it's not you, P/C. I just hate Ed Sheeran. I would have the same reaction if Jason brought back his Sam Smith SP as an EX.

Last edited:

P44

On the Ice
Whenever I see this program I think back to Gabriella's dress problem during the Olympics.

LadyB

Record Breaker
“Shape of you’ was my favourite programme by them. Great memories of Euros in Moscow :luv17:

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Geez, where's the famous French creativity? Nice original tribute to Denis Ten, then bland city the rest of the way from the French:drama:! Seriously??

LaArdilla

Medalist
Geez, where's the famous French creativity? Nice original tribute to Denis Ten, then bland city the rest of the way from the French:drama:! Seriously??

Was the tribute at the beginning? Must catch up on it later! I think they showed some of his footage on screens during the finale, as if he was skating along with the rest of guys, really lovely...

LaArdilla

Medalist
Whenever I see this program I think back to Gabriella's dress problem during the Olympics.

At least they don’t seem to associate it with any type of trauma or anything, they kept skating to this during the French tour and shows in Japan and Korea. I do hope we will get a new EX from them for the Euros and Worlds though!

lurkz2

On the Ice
When you say G&G do you mean Gordeeva and Grinkov or Gabriella and Guillaume?

I kinda wish people wouldn't call Papadakis and Cizeron G&G because to me G&G is Gordeeva and Grinkov.

I'm old enough to also mean Gordeeva and Grinkov:biggrin:.

My memory was wrong, Katia was not wearing a red dress, but I still could barely watch the number since I was comparing it to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3YD96yMN_M

Eloise14

Rinkside
I just watched it. I agree it's very similar to Gordeeva and Grinkov's program. It turned me off them.