2018 Internationaux de France Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Gala

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I don't mind these programs to classic radio hits, but sometimes I wish skaters would use these galas to introduce us to some of their native local popular music for more variety. I know I wouldn't mind listening to Russian, French, Japanese, etc., pop music instead of the same stuff I hear everyday! :palmf::disapp:

lurkz2

On the Ice
First time to see S/K's exhibition number it seems very similar to the G&G exhibition number?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't mind these programs to classic radio hits, but sometimes I wish skaters would use these galas to introduce us to some of their native local popular music for more variety. I know I wouldn't mind listening to Russian, French, Japanese, etc., pop music instead of the same stuff I hear everyday! :palmf::disapp:

Like Zhenya's cookoo.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And damn, I just air played this stream you all gave me and it's REALLY good on my TV!

freeman21

On the Ice
what the... I was watching the gala on the Eurosport player and it suddently changed to Two and a half men :eek::eek::eek:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Any working stream? My Eurosport account just switched to a run of Two and a half men with danish/swedish/norwegian? subtitles. *random&weird*