2021 Internationaux de France: Men's Short Program | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2021 Internationaux de France: Men's Short Program

sworddance21

On the Ice
Yaas Yuma!! I didn't want to say anything before his performance to avoid jinxing him. 🤣

Only one mistake on the 3A but should be enough for first. I'm not the biggest fan of his short (LOVE his FP) but it's inoffensive.

His skating skills and jumps are so satisfying to watch.
I am not a fan of this short, either. The choreo is so uninspired on a skater who could do so much. I feel like it could be skated to just about any music at all.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Well, that was the worst men’s short of GP so far… but mainly I am suffering from a suspicion that they are attempting to murder Aymoz through skating. He was obviously injured in SkAm. Why can’t they give him time to heal properly? It’s just terrible.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
It was kinda cluttery SP overall and not the best one from Jason, but - the way his whole body emphasizes any given music, *praising* it through choreography is out of this world for me. I am constantly mesmerised by his arms/hands in motion, the beauty of it.
20211119_180500.jpg

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Well, that was the worst men’s short of GP so far… but mainly I am suffering from a suspicion that they are attempting to murder Aymoz through skating. He was obviously injured in SkAm. Why can’t they give him time to heal properly? It’s just terrible.
Who would have thought Nathalie Pechalat could be worse than Didier?....