2024 European Championships Men's Short Program | Page 46 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Men's Short Program

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
39 for Kevin in PCS for that is ridiculous. Frankly, I wouldn't have him higher than 34 for that. There was no performance/presentation to speak of so that mark should be 5 at the most. I'm OK with giving him more for the other two PCS categories but give me a break.

Last edited:

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
It was awful seeing Kevin struggle like that during his skate - there was a lot of love for him at the rink and the atmosphere after his skate was noticeably subdued - it must have been hard for Matteo to skate following that.

The livestream didn't catch this, but Matteo did a little detour on entering the rink for his skate - to give Kevin a consolatory pat on the shoulder. Nice gesture.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It was awful seeing Kevin struggle like that during his skate - there was a lot of love for him at the rink and the atmosphere after his skate was noticeably subdued - it must have been hard for Matteo to skate following that.

The livestream didn't catch this, but Matteo did a little detour on entering the rink for his skate - to give Kevin a consolatory pat on the shoulder. Nice gesture.
How was Kevin during practices?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hey, @Ichatdelune you were right! An article (In Finnish) about Finnish volunteers in Kaunas

Translation from a small part: Anu Husu-Peltonen, Evelina Lorek and Taija Laakso work in the music and announcement team, Taija and Elina are the official English-speaking competition announcers, but have also been announcing practice sessions
Ooh were they the ones who did GP Espoo too? If not it must be the Finnish accent, it's funny because I don't actually have a notion of what Suomi sounds like but I apparently can tell its presence in English