Yamato ROWE, PHI
Jimmy MA, USA
Nam NGUYEN, CAN

No.NameNation
1Slavik HAYRAPETYANARM
2Andrew DODDSAUS
3Jordan DODDSAUS
4Nam NGUYEN
SP: "That’s Life," performed by Frank Sinatra ; choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
FS: La La Land soundtrack, incl using "Epilogue" & "City of Stars;" choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
CAN
5Chih-Sheng CHANG
SP: "Sing Sing Sing performed by Benny Goodman; choreo by Nan Song
FS: Exogenesis Symphony Part 3 by Muse; choreo by Nan Song
TPE
6Micah TANG
SP: "Exogenesis Symphony Part II by Muse; choreo by Drew Meekins
FS: "Nero" by Two Steps from Hell; "Archangel" by Two Steps from Hell; choreo by Phillip Mills
TPE
7Michal BREZINACZE
8Harrison Jon-Yen WONG
SP: 'To Build A Home" by Cinematic Orchestra; choteo by Scott Brown
FS: "Le temps des chatedrales" (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; "Danse mon Esmeralda" (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; choreo by Scott Brown
HKG
9Hiroaki SATO
SP: Too Close; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: Shostakovich Symphony Number 5 "Revolution;" choreo by Misao Sato
JPN
10Yamato ROWEPHI
11Yaroslav PANIOT
SP: Romeo and Juliet Fantasy Overture by Tchaikovsky (2017-18 SP); choreo by Mark Pillay
UKR
12Jimmy MA
SP: "Mi Gente" by J Balvin, Willy William & Beyoncé mixed with "Sahara Tango" by Sarah Louise Ings; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Joshua Farris
FS: "Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor" by Sergei Rachmaninoff; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Joshua Farris
USA
13Vincent ZHOU
SP: Exogenesis Symphony Part 3, choreographed by Lori Nichol
FS: "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon by Tan Dun / "Rising Sun" by Kyoshi Yoshida; choreo by Jeff Buttle
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Senior Men Short Program Start Order

• Start time: Sep 13, 5:30 PM Mountain Daylight Time
  • Venue: Salt Lake Sports Complex

Start
Name
Score
Chih-Sheng CHANG, TPE
Michal BREZINA, CZE
Harrison Jon-Yen WONG, HKG
Jordan DODDS, AUS
Andrew DODDS, AUS
Micah TANG, TPE
Yaroslav PANIOT, UKR
Hiroaki SATO, JPN
Vincent ZHOU, USA
Slavik HAYRAPETYAN, ARM
Yamato ROWE, PHI
Jimmy MA, USA
Nam NGUYEN, CAN

Last edited:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How are you watching this? Do you have a link? I'm having trouble locating.

oly2018

Final Flight
I am streaming with NBC Gold through my Roku and it just froze. I just exited and went back in, but still. I also wish there was a bar with the score,country, and name. I don't recognize some of these guys.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am streaming with NBC Gold through my Roku and it just froze. I just exited and went back in, but still. I also wish there was a bar with the score,country, and name. I don't recognize some of these guys.

I know and I am watching on my kindle fire. Is it just because it is a challenger event that we are not getting more information?

frida80

Record Breaker
I know and I am watching on my kindle fire. Is it just because it is a challenger event that we are not getting more information?

Broadcasting from SLC has always been crap. I don’t know if it’s the location or the connections, but this happens EVERY YEAR.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Broadcasting from SLC has always been crap. I don’t know if it’s the location or the connections, but this happens EVERY YEAR.

The streaming is OK this time around. Not having too many problems. But yeah a pretty barebones stream compared to Lombardia.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Yaroslav Panoit (UKR)

A strong opener for the season. Got that 4F+3T and 4T as well, might be short on rotation but looked clean on first viewing. Popped the 3A tho. Spins were alright, safe Level 3s and 4s. I found his step sequence to be a level 2.

Total Score: 74.97

frida80

Record Breaker
The streaming is OK this time around. Not having too many problems. But yeah a pretty barebones stream compared to Lombardia.

Is the quality of the video bad like always? Before it was like they couldn’t be bothered to try a resolution above 200. :sarcasm:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Hiroaki SATO (JPN)

Fall on opening 4T (could be <). Bad fall on the 3A. Two-footed and fall on the 3Lz, wild lean at the end (and no combo so no points I believe for this element). Almost fell out of the illusion step in step sequence but good turns overall. A little off-center near the end of the third spin.

Sad that he had such a rough time on the jumps, as he's a fairly decent spinner and has a good sense of the rhythm. But his technical score is going to plummet.

Total Score: 56.34

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Is the quality of the video bad like always? Before it was like they couldn’t be bothered to try a resolution above 200. :sarcasm:

Quality of the video at this competition is actually quite good. If it does hiccup, the stream recovers fast unlike the one in IN. Let's see if it's consistent tho throughout the competition... The UI for the video player is also better, more responsive.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Hiroaki SATO (JPN)

Fall on opening 4T (could be <). Bad fall on the 3A. Two-footed and fall on the 3Lz, wild lean at the end (and no combo so no points I believe for this element). Almost fell out of the illusion step in step sequence but good turns overall. A little off-center near the end of the third spin.

Sad that he had such a rough time on the jumps, as he's a fairly decent spinner and has a good sense of the rhythm. But his technical score is going to plummet.

Total Score: 56.34

:(

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Props to the only person patching up the ice, a woman with a red pail filling in the holes between groups.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Vincent kinda looks like Nathan with that haircut!

Vincent in grey and white ombre shirt w/ black pants.

4Z-3T - fall
2S
1A.

Not a good day in the office. He only started jumping for a few weeks after recovering from a back injury, so chalk it up to that.

Last edited:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Vincent ZHOU, USA

4F+3T attempt, but a fall on the 3T despite trying to recover. That must have shaken him since he popped the 4S into a 2S as well as the 3A into a 1A. That said, his spins have slightly better line and his step sequence fills the rink more (Level 3 to me). He seems to have grown over the summer and has a more mature look and haircut. The base value for his technical mark will be very low, however.

Total Score: 61.72

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Slavik HAYRAPETYAN, ARM
White shirt with silver details and black pants with sparkly black belt
Not sure of the music...

3A
3Z
FCSp
3F-2T
Sp
Stsq

Oh draqq is back. You're way better at this PBP than I. :)

Last edited: