2018 JGP Kaunas Cup Mens SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Kaunas Cup Mens SP

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well, Joseph can rest easy about making the final flight.

Now he just has to hope his main rival doesn’t run up a huge score.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Man every time I decide to sleep through early morning figure skating I end up having really guilty dreams about it. Joseph Phan was very unhappy with me in my dreams.

Just got here to catch Torgashev. Man, I wish this kid could just get the jumps together, he's got so many nice qualities.

readernick

Medalist
This program is so cheezy but Andrew sells it so well. I feel things when he skates. I hope that he stops popping jumps!!!!

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Andrew
in black with sparkles across the shoulders and down one sleeve
3Astepout
his SS are sooo good, so smooth
3Lz3T
FCSp nice fast camel
1F it was going too good to be true :(
CSSp
CCoSp
StSq so much power and passion
So many good qualities about Andrew's skating, but his jumps :(

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I love Andrew's step sequences, he's such an emotional skater. I'm really sad about that popped flip...

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Andrew, absolutely wonderful.

That pop to a single, ugh, first time I almost cried for a skater out of sympathy.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Imagine his score if he hadn't popped... Oh, Andrew...

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Kims, lovely performance.

They're really cooking some tragic popcorn with these mistaken singles... I know juniors pop all the time but these last two made me feel extra-bad for them.

zebobes

Final Flight
Andrew has such a huge buffer with his PCS, expression, and strong spins and steps. He had three points more than his rivals in pcs, and he will have even bigger advantage in the free- theoretically a six point advantage.

Really, the gold is his for the taking, which makes me even more nervous. This is a great opportunity for him to build some confidence, but it could also be another time for him to fail to step up again.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Kims Georgs :cheer2:
in black shirt
1Lz3T augh for the pop!! :(
CCoSp
2A low but done
FCSp
spreadeagle into 3F
StSq
CSSp nice arm flourish

I was hoping for him to go clean... :eek:hwell:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Andrew has such a huge buffer with his PCS, expression, and strong spins and steps. He had three points more than his rivals in pcs, and he will have even bigger advantage in the free- theoretically a six point advantage.

Really, the gold is his for the taking, which makes me even more nervous. This is a great opportunity for him to build some confidence, but it could also be another time for him to fail to step up again.

It does make me wonder if he wins, if he'll have a chance for the JGPF.