2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow Ihr!!! I liked her program a lot!!

Yeah, she was good. And so cheery in the results area.

I didn't recognise her name, but certainly recognised her face. So, I must have remembered her from Junior Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Even if Ted hadn't told us that HongYi's programme was choreographed by Misha Ge, you would have known yourself within a few seconds of her starting. It had "Misha" written all over it.

And that's no bad thing! ;) :biggrin:

I know it's early days in the competition, but this group is turning out to be very competitive.

CaroLiza_fan

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
Selma Ihr is Swedens best junior lady (and arguably perhaps 2nd overall). She was at jgp Brisbane and Mins last year. She was also at junior worlds and placed 14 which is swedens best placement in a long time

Azikin

Medalist
Even if Ted hadn't told us that HongYi's programme was choreographed by Misha Ge, you would have known yourself within a few seconds of her starting. It had "Misha" written all over it.

And that's no bad thing! ;) :biggrin:

I know it's early days in the competition, but this group is turning out to be very competitive.

CaroLiza_fan

I remember he mentioned it last time... quite a low score, though, I was hoping for somewhere around 55..

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Loved Maia Sørensen's skating, but loved her reaction after she finished even more.

Such a likable wee girl!

CaroLiza_fan

Azikin

Medalist
Anyone watching Nebelhorn at the same time? :laugh:
I hope not to miss Mai and Alina...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anyone watching Nebelhorn at the same time? :laugh:
I hope not to miss Mai and Alina...

Forgot all about it. And I would normally watch the Nebelhorn.

But, since I was intending to actually be at Czech Skate this week (and only abandoned the plans on Monday), I'm making a point of giving it priority and watching the Juniors in their entirity.

CaroLiza_fan

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ah, not a great day for Kristen, but never mind, there's still the free skate on Saturday.

moriel

Record Breaker
Im watching both
a major hassle and a lot of switching around and deciding which skaters i want to watch the most =(

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are there any sequins left in Slovakia?!

That is a seriously sparkly dress!

I agree with Ted, Silvia really did get into character and kept the intensity throughout.

Good skate. Into second position.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What was I saying in the Dance thread about not agreeing with dresses which have low necklines in Juniors...?

OK, so there is a serious amount on illusion mesh on Regina's dress. But, the whole look of the dress is just awful. Especially the frilly "skirt" part of it.

And the worst of it is that it didn't tie in with the theme of the programme at all. That was a fun, lively programme. But, you could be forgiven for thinking that she was dressed for a funeral.

I'm just baffled. I don't know.

CaroLiza_fan