2018 JGP Yerevan Ladies Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Yerevan Ladies Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
But, I'm still trying to work out how she manages to fit all that hair into the bun. :confused:

I remember reading somewhere that Sasha said she wanted to do Rapunzel as her senior debut program, and at this rate she'll actually have enough hair to truly be Rapunzel :laugh:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I don't like the slits (I mean, right across the bodice, really??), but this is a pretty nice unitard. Where's anonymoose_au?

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
:eek:topic: Actually Sasha's hair is very long but doesn't seem to be extremely thick therefore she can make a bun :) I have hair almost to my butt and while near head there's a lot, there is much less thickness towards the ends :) I would guess that's it. And she definitely buns it very, very tight!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I remember reading somewhere that Sasha said she wanted to do Rapunzel as her senior debut program, and at this rate she'll actually have enough hair to truly be Rapunzel :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe she can drag Eteri out onto the ice with her, and they can recreate this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygLeAHox1FI

(I know, I've used this video before. But, it is priceless!)

CaroLiza_fan

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
I think Kanysheva has far better skating skills than Trusova, but besides that Sasha deserves to be first for the big jumps and the transitions.

Nitpicking on Trusova's SP:
- i wish she ditches the illusion at the end of the flying camel spin (it's slow and she doesn't finish it)
- more flow on the steps sequence would be nice, and as Ted pointed out her skating is still a bit angular.
- little bouncy edge in the cantilever and the leg for the illusion entry into the bielmman should be a little higher.

Watching the other programs, i think Araki, Kanysheva and Kuzmenko were a bit underscored.

freeman21

On the Ice
God bless whoever is choosing the music during these resurfacing breaks :agree:

I wonder how would people react if this was the case during a "normal" competition

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Wow, that was very good from the Georgian girl. Im seeing her for the first time. Score 58+ :clap:
Some metal during zamboni :rock:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I don't like the slits (I mean, right across the bodice, really??), but this is a pretty nice unitard. Where's anonymoose_au?

I was watching! :biggrin: And I did indeed note it on the other chat I'm on at the same time. :p

:laugh: The resemblance is uncanny! I didn't even realise Eteri wasn't always blonde!

In other news it's nearly 12:30am and I feel I should turn in...sorry last group!

Azikin

Medalist
Guys!!! I received a message from Ted!!!!!
I asked him about not interviewing Nastya Tarakanova last time and he replied:
"There was not time left and she disappeared on us. Next time I hope.
Ted"

:yahoo:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guys!!! I received a message from Ted!!!!!
I scolded him about not interviewing Nastya Tarakanova last time and he replied:
"There was not time left and she disappeared on us. Next time I hope.
Ted"

:yahoo:

Maybe he should have been looking Asya April instead ;)

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm going to need a nap after the last group finishes, thanks to this cold I'm drowsy all the time, and the men starts at 2 am here...