Who will win gold?

• NAZAROVA / NIKITIN (UKR)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oooh this is going to be a fun one to watch! Excited to see the Disco FD from Fear and Gibson again! And the face off between the dance teams! And Gilles/Poirier's new programs.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Agreed, I'm looking forward to seeing Carreira/Ponomarenko and the Parsons at the same event. C/P have the higher score so far this season, but the Parsons have a year of experience on the senior level.

oly2018

Final Flight
Agreed, I'm looking forward to seeing Carreira/Ponomarenko and the Parsons at the same event. C/P have the higher score so far this season, but the Parsons have a year of experience on the senior level.

I am looking forward to this too. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top considering the extra year of experience in seniors that the Parsons have.

LadyB

Record Breaker
That's the comp I'm most looking forward to at the event. Can't wait to see Piper & Paul's new programmes :hap85: and I'm really gutted that I can't go. So near and yet so far :(

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Really hoping that this is the year that Gilles/Poirier ascend to the top. It's all about their edge quality and choreography at this point.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
We also get Kaliszek & Spodyriev and Nazarova & Nikitin's debut performances for the year. A nice group of the upcoming generation and room for some unpredictability and movement in the standings here.

laiyamanika

On the Ice
I honestly don't have any idea who would make the podium here

But I'm looking forward between the match against Carreira/Ponomarenko and the Parsons

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Can't wait to see Piper and Paul's new programs. Very curious about the fight between Carreira/Ponomarenko and the Parson siblings. And eager to see the Poles and the Ukrainians. Good luck to everyone!!