GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
ISU GP NHK Trophy 2018
ISU Grand Prix
Hiroshima Prefectural Sports Center
Hiroshima / JPN
09 November 2018 - 11 November 2018

MEN'S SHORT PROGRAM
Friday, 9 November 2018, 19:05 UTC +9 (JST)

Time in Other Places

StN.NameNation
WARM UP GROUP 1
1Alexander JOHNSON USA
2Hiroaki SATO JPN
3Sota YAMAMOTO JPN
4Kevin REYNOLDS CAN
5Yaroslav PANIOT UKR
6June Hyoung LEE KOR
WARM UP GROUP 2
7Matteo RIZZO ITA
8Deniss VASILJEVS LAT
9Vincent ZHOU USA
10Dmitri ALIEV RUS
11Shoma UNO JPN
12Sergei VORONOV RUS

No.NameNation
1Kevin REYNOLDS
SP: "Illusionary World" by Nobuo Uematsu, Maire Breatnach (Final Fantasy IV); choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: Selections from Ni no Kuniusic of Ni no kuni (a role-playing video game) by Joe Hisaishi; choreo by Lance Vipond
CAN
2Matteo RIZZO
SP: Orchestral version of "nel blu, dipinto di blu" ("Volare" by Luca Longobardi); choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
FS: "I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones; "Streets Of Love" (2009 Re-Mastered Digital Version) by The Rolling Stones; "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
ITA
3Hiroaki SATO
SP: "Too Close;" choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: Shostakovich Symphony Number 5 "Revolution;" choreo by Misao Sato
JPN
4Shoma UNO
SP: Flamenco version of "Stairway to Heaven" by Jimmy Page, Robert Plant performed by Rodrigo y Gabriela; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven performed by Vladimir Ashkenazy; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
5Sota YAMAMOTO
SP: Air on a G String by Johann Sebastian Bach; version from the Battle Royale soundtrack; ; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto, Akiko Suzuki
FS: Nobunaga Concerto by Taku Takahashi; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto, Akiko Suzuki
JPN
6Deniss VASILJEVS
SP: "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone" by Norman Whitfield, Barrett Strong, performed by Phil Collins; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
FS: The Last Samurai (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
LAT
7June Hyoung LEE
SP: "Eternally" by Il Volo; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by David Wilson
KOR
8Dmitri ALIEV
SP: Modigliani Suite by Guy Farley; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov, Ilia Averbukh
FS: Clouds, The mind on the (Re)Wind" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov, Ilia Averbukh
RUS
9Sergei VORONOV
SP: Prelude No. 5 in G minor op. 23 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Anna Bilibina, Maxim Zavozin (SP)
FS: "Way Down We Go" (from "Logan" trailer) performed by Kaleo; choreo by Anna Bilibina, Denis Ten (FS)
RUS
10Yaroslav PANIOT
SP: Romeo and Juliet Fantasy Overture by Tchaikovsky (2017-18 SP); choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "The Messiah Will Come Again" by Gary Moore; choreo by Rohene Ward, Nikolai Morozov
UKR
11Alexander JOHNSON
SP: "Don't Stop the Music" by Jamie Cullum; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "The Golden Age," "Iron," and "Run Boy Run" by Woodkid; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA
12Vincent ZHOU
SP: Exogenesis Symphony Part 3
FS: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack by Tan Dun and "Rising Sun" by Kiyoshi Yoshida; choreo by choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
USA

18.09.2018 17:21:49

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyB

Record Breaker
All the best to Sergei and Dima, in particular Sergei, whom I really, really want to see at the GPF!!! :cheer2:

Also looking forward to Shoma and best of luck to Vincent!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Loudest cheers for Dima, please please please skate clean! :cheer2: I want to see another 1-2 Shoma-Dima podium again :)

Wishing a good skate for Shoma - please don't go into the boards, and please bring back the purple suit :luv17:

And obviously clean skates for all - I hope Deniss skates well, Vincent has a happier time in the KnC, Matteo is within podium reach....ah too many great skaters!! Oh and good luck to Alexander Johnson for his GP debut - exciting! :clap:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I love the mini zambonis. They're adorable. Reminds me WTT 2017 Gala where I think they had disco lights :laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Gosh, this field can come out in so many ways...:drama:

I do hope Dmitrii packed 3 A this time;) and that Shoma won't scare the heck out of me with 3A falls...Deniss and Matteo are too cute to not cheer for them!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
May the guys have just as good SPs as the ladies earlier!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yipes! The TV coverage has just started early! (The World Feed link for the ESP Player won't become available until the top of the hour)

EDIT: It's OK. All they did was tell us what was coming up, and then showed Liza's SP.​

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/07fd861d-53e4-4d2e-81fd-a68f76c02f8e

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 12m 43s. Highlights of Ladies SP at start. Highlights of Pairs SP at 1h 56m 22s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/5e7ce731-aa56-46fd-b720-a139d996aabd

Here is the Time Schedule of the Men's SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/time0103.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/data0103.htm

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
It's 5AM here. I need some fabulous skating to keep me awake! I can't deal with a snoozefest :drama: :coffee:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*karne turns herself into a burrito*

My body has decided that being just dizzy is too nice. I will try PBP but there may be gaps.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
11.04 AM here, still at work, going for some coffee and then sneaky watching returns!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wait, is this the same TS as SkAm?!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Not the same TS. TS at SkAm was Scott Davis.

Anyone know how harsh Santee is? On a scale of US Nationals to Shin Amano?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Will be vacuuming the house while watching the men, but still my wishes to Dmitri and Junhyeong :pray: