2018 NHK Men's Short Program | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Men's Short Program

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Finally managed to watch it. What a messy competition.... All the more kudos to Sergei! He was wonderful! I love how he's defying the laws of age :hap10: A little sad Dima had that mistake on 3A, he could've lead after sort if he was clean.... His skating is beautiful though :luv17:

Can someone tell me what are Deniss' trousers? :eeking: His legs looks great in anything (gosh, I can't get over how long they are), but why destroying his good looks with something so atrocious? :drama:

yexiu

Rinkside
Well, prior to this they basically gave Satoko the same score Liza (with clean 3A) got, put Mihara in 3rd (over clean Eunsoon) and Kihira in 5th (over clean Leonova), so :biggrin:
The Japanese judge were not that generous with Hanyu. The degree of inflation only happens with Shoma.

yexiu

Rinkside
Underrotations take years to fix. Not weeks. He underrotates all his jumps. There's not much he can do.

Then he should be called. It doesn't matter how long it takes to fix it, which I don't notice him trying to fix it either. An UR is an UR, he should get deduction for it, is his coach and his fault for learning the jumps incorrectly in the first place. No one should get special treatment.