• Mariah BELL

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Courtney HICKS

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rikaquegira

On the Ice
A 3-3 in the second half is too risky for Rika who's not known for being consistent. Her base value is good enough to win everything this season IF she skates clean. The big IF is the scary thing here. It's not worth adding difficulty when it's already such a risk. Maybe if as the season goes she gains confidence she can upgrade her layout by adding a 3-3 in the second half maybe even a -3lo since she's been practicing them. I think it's perfect the way it is right now.

Ladies SP order is out Guys https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrcyQeLVYAEFb9w.jpg
I will be waking up at 6am to stream and i'm not even sad about it. This is the most exciting of the GP for me! :yahoo:

Good skating order for Rika I think! She won't have to wait long to skate. :)
:ghug: circle pray for a clean SP! :laugh:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Eunsoo Lim is trying out 3 triple-triples in her FS. Interesting

Huh? She has two 3Lz-3T combos and a 3F-2T-2Lo, and all her other jumps are singles. I think you counted the 3Lz-3T for her SP as well.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ladies SP order is out Guys https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrcyQeLVYAEFb9w.jpg
I will be waking up at 6am to stream and i'm not even sad about it. This is the most exciting of the GP for me! :yahoo:

Now it's time for you Europeans to experience how East Asians feel :devil: For me the schedule is absolutely perfect, the SP begins just after my classes end for the day and the FS ends before work starts :dance: Aah, the only GP (well, two if CoC returns) unaffected by time differences. I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of it while it lasts :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Now it's time for you Europeans to experience how East Asians feel :devil: For me the schedule is absolutely perfect, the SP begins just after my classes end for the day and the FS ends before work starts :dance: Aah, the only GP (well, two if CoC returns) unaffected by time differences. I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of it while it lasts :laugh:

You're adorable. I always admired your persistence in watching competitions in the middle of the night. It's definitely our turn now!

And it's Europeans AND North Americans LOL.

clippers8200

On the Ice
Eunsoo has moved her -3T from the 2A to the 3Lz for her FS. She did have troble with it at US Classic so I get why, but I'm a bit sad that she's just going to have two 2A singles. Still, if that's the way darling squirtle can have a clean free then I'm all for it. I so want her to have a great senior GP debut, just be your best darling :pray:

Side note, I hope the attending Korean fans send my love along with theirs when they cheer for Eunsoo. And I want to see squirtle holding a huge squirtle plushy :laugh:

Interesting approach for her. Is there anyway she could later substitute a 2A for another triple, like the 3F or is she maxed out?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad I’m not the only one who gave Masha a vote of confidence in the poll. :dance:

I don’t think I’ll be awake for much of this. It’s tough with my hectic work schedule and all but events in Japan are often my favorite. I just love the atmosphere there so I plan to keep up with this event more so than I have other GP’s this year. At least that’s my hope. Crazy Yulia fan Sam-Skwantch would have gone sleep deprived for days on end to catch a live glimpse but this new Sam is a total lame-o :slink:

Good luck to all the skaters and fans pulling for them. Be kind to each other and enjoy the show. I love this roster of talent and think this should be a good one :)

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
You're adorable. I always admired your persistence in watching competitions in the middle of the night. It's definitely our turn now!

And it's Europeans AND North Americans LOL.

The things we do for love.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Interesting approach for her. Is there anyway she could later substitute a 2A for another triple, like the 3F or is she maxed out?

She could do that, she only repeats the 3Lz and the combo 3T. But her 3F is not the most stable of her jumps (she slightly wobbled on it at US Classic), and since she's much more comfortable with toe jumps than edge jumps I don't think she (or Raf) will opt to take the second 2A out. Besides, her 2A has lovely distance, it's just that she's had problems attaching that 3T.

leoleo

Medalist

Haha i feel you now! Last week, Helsinki's schedule was perfect for me. Rostelecom is also probably gonna fit my schedule too.

zounger

Medalist

For us Japan time is not so bad. It's just the competitions are in the morning. The similar situation to yours for us is, when we watch USA/Canada competitions, especially the west cost time zone ones. For example Ladies short for me will be 9:10-10:40. I will come to office earlier and watch it :biggrin:.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I like competitions in Japan. It's like they take place one day in advance, and you can watch the live in the morning or the beginning of afternoon, and not at 2am like North America competitions.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Weirdly the NHK schedule works for me as well even though I am on the other side of the world :laugh: I will only have to skip the short dance so I'm thrilled! :yes2:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I know just how you feel! :)

I see these are totally lap dogs:laugh:

It looks like tomorrow my day starts at 6.20 AM with Pairs' SP, Ladies and Men will be sneaky-watched at work. Saturday looks to begin at 4.45 AM...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Japan, China, and usually SkAm are fairly good for us. Japan and China because they're VERY close to the same timezone, SkAm because night in the US is usually middle of the day here. SkCan not always so much, for some weird reason. Obviously, the European GPs are the nightmare. Almost always the middle of the night.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
I have to get up for my own practice at 4:45 AM so that works out so well for me :laugh:

melgirl25

Medalist
I really can't predict. I don't see a clear favorite which I think makes this such an exciting competition.