• Mariah BELL

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Courtney HICKS

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nika09

On the Ice
It's gonna to be some tough competition though. I wish everyone will end up with good clean skate.
There're lots of ladies I'm rooting for but...(yep this's going to be biased) all fingers crossed for Mai!!! She's such a sweetheart that just dare you to cheer against her. And in addition: pure and weightless skating, full of positive aura.

There's no need to say Satoko have best programs this season and I'm kind of sure she'll show superior performance as usual. Btw apparently she's got new costumes for each SP-FP and I have know idea why, because previous ones were just gorgeous. Especially the new one for FP...one word - disappointment (and my challenges with unfortunate costume changes this season are continuing: Shoma SP, Smart/Diaz FD and now Satoko :( )

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies is the one event I cannot watch live as it is the middle of the night for me (2-4 am). Too bad, as I would have liked to see Mai Mihara.
Pairs is my least favorite event, so I'll skip that so I can get up early for Men at 5.
Ice Dance is in the evening for me, so is eminently watchable.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
It's gonna to be some tough competition though. I wish everyone will end up with good clean skate.
There're lots of ladies I'm rooting for but...(yep this's going to be biased) all fingers crossed for Mai!!! She's such a sweetheart that just dare you to cheer against her. And in addition: pure and weightless skating, full of positive aura.

There's no need to say Satoko have best programs this season and I'm kind of sure she'll show superior performance as usual. Btw apparently she's got new costumes for each SP-FP and I have know idea why, because previous ones were just gorgeous. Especially the new one for FP...one word - disappointment (and my challenges with unfortunate costume changes this season are continuing: Shoma SP, Smart/Diaz FD and now Satoko :( )

If this is true I'll miss her short program dress SO much. It's my favorite ladies SP costume this year... and quite possibly of the past few years.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Why. Her short program dress was beautiful. :(

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Rika is getting jinxed w all these expectations. She's not the most consistent skater

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Every skating dress change this season has been a downgrade from the original, and Satoko's is no different... why fix what ain't broke, folks? :bang:

lusk8

Record Breaker
Japanese trifecta!!

Won’t be able to watch it live but I’ll watch it later and will check the thread here.

Go girls!! [emoji627]

Also go Mariah Bell [emoji631] she is such a great performer to watch want her to have a great competition.

And last but not least Liza [emoji635], bring it and I hope to see you at GPFinal. Ticketing time for Cabin Services Director Liza, get airborne girl!

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Thought I'd suck it up and pay for a season pass as I missed the as it happened posts. Looking forward to posting later on :)