2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS

GGFan

Record Breaker
Tanith explained Mirai's triple axel technique coherently and clearly on Olympic Ice. It's been marvelous seeing her blossom as broadcaster. She works at it like Tracy Wilson did (and still does). :clap:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok, now it’s time for the mandatory listing of our snack foods while we watch tonight’s events. I haven’t made it to the fridge yet, so my nom noms of choice are still TBA.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
We are leaving now for the rink. Nervous. I wish everyone to skate the lights out. To stay on the feet. And GOOD LUCK!

GGFan

Record Breaker
Paul Wylie interview coming up! Miss him! Can he do spread eagle and camel lessons?? :luv17:

Leelee425

On the Ice
Tanith explained Mirai's triple axel technique coherently and clearly on Olympic Ice. It's been marvelous seeing her blossom as broadcaster. She works at it like Tracy Wilson did (and still does). :clap:

I’m really liking the pre and post shows with Tanith, Scott and Kristy breaking down the jumps and how to achieve greater levels of execution. And I miss Tanith’s commentary on dance, wish she was helping with the ladies event too.

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
No matter what she does Satoko will make me cry. But I'm sure she'll be perfect !

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, now it’s time for the mandatory listing of our snack foods while we watch tonight’s events. I haven’t made it to the fridge yet, so my nom noms of choice are still TBA.

Veggie Tacos and Nachos with Fire Salsa. It’s dinner and snacks all wrapped into one!

Kinda disappointed I don’t have an Avocado 🥑

Oh yeah...I don’t think I’ll be able to watch very much tonight so good luck to all and be kind to one another. :ghug:

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
Currently I'm pregaming with 7 cheese pizza.
Tonight shall be edible cookie doh for group 3.
Plus I have ginger beer.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Well I was eating some spaghetti from Atlantis Pizza, but the sauce has way too many tomato chunks bits in it (Yeah I'm INCREDIBLY picky, so I barely ate it. Now I don't know what to eat now.

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
I'd be one happy camper if Kaori got the bronze. Then again if it was Satoko, I'd be just as happy. Then again, I would also be happy if it was Karen or Kaetlyn. Either way I'm SO PUMPED and actually... kind of sad that this is THE night. This has been fun. Tomorrow is going to feel like the day after Christmas.