2018 Olympic Videos Without Spoilers | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Videos Without Spoilers

Kutien

Final Flight
The videos posted to fsnews for the Men's Freeskate don't permit right clicking to obtain a link. The videos posted to Rutube end up in fifty pieces when I try and put them through the VK converter website, even when using the Rutube downloader, same with the Short Dance. Clipconverter which I am quite familiar with, does not accept Rutube links. :palmf: I'm sure you're just being harmlessly snarky with your response, but I am more than capable of reading, and I certainly don't ask questions where the solution is already present to me.

For Rutube you have to search for this mp4 link in "Inspect element" https://image.prntscr.com/image/vMEoA16cQp6DZ12lykSxIQ.png

Kutien

Final Flight
1 PAGANINI Alexia SUI 19 55.26
2 HENDRICKX Loena BEL 20 55.16
3 MEITE Mae Berenice FRA 22 53.67
4 KIM Hanul KOR 21 54.33
5 LI Xiangning CHN video
6 TOTH Ivett HUN video

7 TURSYNBAEVA Elizabet KAZ video
8 PELTONEN Emmi FIN video
9 CRAINE Kailani AUS video
10 SCHOTT Nicole GER video
11 RAJICOVA Nicole SVK video
12 WILLIAMS Isadora BRA video

13 SOTSKOVA Maria RUS video
14 CHEN Karen USA video
15 TENNELL Bradie USA video
16 DALEMAN Gabrielle CAN video
17 CHOI Dabin KOR video
18 NAGASU Mirai USA video

19 MIYAHARA Satoko JPN video
20 KOSTNER Carolina ITA video
21 SAKAMOTO Kaori JPN video
22 ZAGITOVA Alina RUS video
23 OSMOND Kaetlyn CAN video
24 MEDVEDEVA Evgenia RUS video

reneerose

Final Flight
The videos posted to fsnews for the Men's Freeskate don't permit right clicking to obtain a link. The videos posted to Rutube end up in fifty pieces when I try and put them through the VK converter website, even when using the Rutube downloader, same with the Short Dance. Clipconverter which I am quite familiar with, does not accept Rutube links. :palmf: I'm sure you're just being harmlessly snarky with your response, but I am more than capable of reading, and I certainly don't ask questions where the solution is already present to me.
Sorry, I didn't intend to be snarky as you didn't really elaborate the specific problems in your post before this one. Looks like Kutien gave some tech advice. I am not a techie and I have the same problem with Rutube.

treeloving

Medalist
Anyone have know the link to fancam of Savchenko/Massot and Tarasova Morozov (I really want to see how Candyman look from the view of spectators).

qwertyskates

Medalist
I watched Alina's FS again....wow....the save, she had to time her 3Lz-3Lo one second earlier than her usual in order to land perfectly at that highlight moment of the music! Anything less and it would be off...what nerves!:drama:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada