Moscow, Russia

(Khodynskiy Bul'var, 3, Moskva, Russia, 125252
Ходынский б-р, 3, Москва, 125252
QGPQ+JX Northern Administrative Okrug, Moscow, Russia
http://hockey-palace.ru
Phone 7 495 643-18-10)

16 November 2018 - 18 November 2018

LADIES SHORT PROGRAM

Friday, 16 November 2018, 14:00 MSK (UTC +3)

Times in Other Places

START ORDER/RESULTS​

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Yura MATSUDA
JPN
2Gracie GOLD
USA
3Alexia PAGANINI
SUI
4Sofia SAMODUROVA
RUS
5Polina TSURSKAYA
RUS
Warm-Up Group 2
6Eunsoo LIM
KOR
7Mako YAMASHITA
JPN
8Alina ZAGITOVA
RUS
9Yuna SHIRAIWA
JPN
10Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ

No.NameNation
1Yura MATSUDA
SP: "Me and My Girl" by Noel Gay; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
FS: "The Seasons (Autumn Petit Adagio)" by Alexander Glazunov; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
JPN
2Yuna SHIRAIWA
SP: "Nightmare," "All Board;" choreo by Tom Dickson
FS: Pictures at an Exhibition (previous season's FS) by Modest Mussorgsky; choreo by Tim Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, Cathy Reed
JPN
3Mako YAMASHITA
SP: "Una voce poco fa" (from The Barber of Seville) by Gioacchino Rossini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Madame Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
4Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven; choreography by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "Otono Porteno" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Ensemble Nuevo Tango; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
KAZ
5Eunsoo LIM
Eunsoo Lim KOR
SP: Somewhere in Time soundtrack by John Barry; choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS: Chicago soundtrack by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Akiko Suzuki
KOR
6Sofia SAMODUROVA
SP: "Nyah" (from "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: "Welcome to Burlesque" (from "Burlesque") performed by Cher; "Show Me How You Burlesque" (from "Burlesque") performed by Christina Aguilera; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
7Polina TSURSKAYA
SP: "And the Waltz Goes On" by Anthony Hopkins, performed by Andre Rieu; choreo by Irina Tagaeva
FP: "Leningrad" by William Joseph ; "Prodigy by Kotaro Nakagawa; and "Live or Die" by Xray Dog; choreo by Irina Tagaeva
RUS
8Alina ZAGITOVA
SP: The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Liudmila Shalashova, Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Carmen Suite by Rodion Shchedrin; choreo by Liudmila Shalashova, Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
9Alexia PAGANINI
SP: "Yo soy Maria" from María de Buenos Aires by Astor Piazzolla, Horacio Federer; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: "Mia and Sebastian's Theme" (from "La La Land" soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; "City of Stars" (from "La La Land" soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; "Epilogue" (from "La La Land" soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SUI
10Gracie GOLD
SP: " I Put a Spell On You" performed by Annie Lennox; choreo by Jeremy Abbott
FS: "She Used to be Mine" by Sarah Bareilles; choreo by Jeremy Abbott
USA
[/TD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Willemijn

Rinkside
Does anyone know why Wakaba Higuchi is replaced by Yuna Shiraiwa? I know she did not well in Canada. Is she injured?

Fluture

Record Breaker
Alina: Do what you are best at: Slay!! :clap: :luv17:

Eunsoo: Squirtle, darling... I have come to learn a lot of names for this brilliant young skater! :biggrin: Show us a wonderful SP like last week!

Gracie: Just enjoy skating and do what you can!

Sofia: You started your adult career brilliantly, now you‘ll continue it this way. ;)

Polina: My girl... Don‘t be too nervous. Skate like you did in practice and everything will be fine. You can do it!!! :yahoo:

Good luck to everyone else, too! Maybe the splatfest of the men‘s event will now grant us lots of clean skates for the ladies! :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
God the competition is an hour and a half away and I'm already nervous, and this is the SP where Eunsoo hasn't made a major mistake yet. Darling (I know I use darling too much, sorry...), be your wonderful, lovely self and win everybody's hearts. Also rooting for Polina Tsurskaya, land them huge jumps. The ice hasn't been friendly so far, but wishes of clean skates for everyone.

andromache

Record Breaker
I've had to do so much running around the office all day and I SWEAR TO GOD if I wind up missing Gracie's SP I'm gonna lose it. :devil:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not going to be able to watch this LIVE as I was watching the Free Practices from the final round of the MotoGP in Valencia earlier, and am now catching up on the Men's SP. (Only have the last 3 to go. But, then I am going to be eating after that).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/8bd81d60-a761-4f4f-bab6-a493ded46323

Unfortunately, the Ladies SP is not being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule of the Ladies SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/gprus2018_Ladies_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/SEG003.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

rachno2

Record Breaker
I like everybody here, so I hope I can just sit back and enjoy some quality skating :) Hoping especially for Polina's redemption, continued greatness from Mako, Sofia, and Eunsoo, and a positive experience for Gracie. :ghug:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm here at 1:54 AM, munching on Welch's fruit snacks jelly and clutching Fluffette (my plushy rabbit). I must look like a wreck to a stranger.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I'm here at 1:54 AM, munching on Welch's fruit snacks jelly and clutching Fluffette (my plushy rabbit). I must look like a wreck to a stranger.

Where are you at 1:54 AM with a plush rabbit that strangers could see you? :biggrin:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
So excited for this! Good luck amazing Alina, rock this competition! :rock:

Also eager to watch Sofia, our sassy girl, Lil Bet, Polina and very curious to see Gracie's comeback! It will be a great competition! :yahoo: