2018 Skate America Mens Short Program | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Mens Short Program

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Oh god, Cake by the Ocean. USFS DJ FIND A NEW SONG FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.

It's a good, enthusiastic for everyone audience. Music courtesy of a major cheapo Bar Mitzvah/Wedding DJ.

It's only a matter of time til we hear Electric Slide this competition...

s_parks

Record Breaker
Is it pathetic that this music reminds me of Yu/Jin in the 11-12 season? Man, I'm nuts...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It's a good, enthusiastic for everyone audience. Music courtesy of a major cheapo Bar Mitzvah/Wedding DJ.

It's only a matter of time til we hear Electric Slide this competition...

You don't understand WA. They played that song like 48948903485940385490385n3 times at US Nationals. It was fun the first two times.

Ziotic

Medalist
Tech panel tonight seems out for blood (which I love). No favours for anyone on UR, spins and stsq!

At least more so than on JGP.

rachno2

Record Breaker
I like Bychenko, but I really do not like this program at all. Requiem for a Dream screams early 2000s and the choreography is so empty. Glad to see him do better than at Finlandia, of course :)

s_parks

Record Breaker
Well, the Skate Canada men's roster was always more interesting to me. Though certainly that event doesn't escape the potential of being mediocre either...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh COME ON. Brezina SHOULD NOT still be second!

Alexei BYCHENKO (ISR)
Requiem for a Dream
in purple and black shreddy shirt and black gloves

3F very nice!
3A step out
wait no quads planned? Doesn't he have a quad toe?
CCoSp
2Lz-3T nice save
FCSp
StSq that feels very 6.0 for some reason
CSSp

Yay! Good job.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well, the Skate Canada men's roster was always more interesting to me. Though certainly that event doesn't escape the potential of being mediocre either...

We will at least see more level 4 spins. Though we may have TCC spin curse at play.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was really messy and didn't do it for me at all. He seemed to have zero connection to the music until the footwork, and he has zero stretch, plus poor spins. He is so short that he needs to work on his posture, line, and extension to lengthen himself.