9Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ
10Evgenia MEDVEDEVA
RUS
11Wakaba HIGUCHI
JPN

No.NameNation
1Alaine CHARTRAND
SP: "Paint It Black" (Westworld soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
2Veronik MALLET
SP: "True Colors" by Cindy Lauper; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Turning Tables" by Adele; "Let Me Go" by Karl Hugo; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
CAN
3Alicia PINEAULT
SP: "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse; choreo by Joey Russell, Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Women" by Shawn Philipps; choreo by Joey Russell, Shae-Lynn Bourne
CAN
4Wakaba HIGUCHI
SP: "Energia" by Sofi Tukker; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: The Four Seasons” by Vivaldi (sections from Summer and Winter); choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
JPN
5Yura MATSUDA
SP: "Me and My Girl" by Noel Gay; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
FS: "The Seasons (Autumn Petit Adagio)" by Alexander Glazunov; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
JPN
6Mako YAMASHITA
SP: "Una voce poco fa" (from The Barber of Seville) by Gioacchino Rossini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Madame Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
7Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven; choreography by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "Otono Porteno" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Ensemble Nuevo Tango; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
KAZ
8Evgenia MEDVEDEVA
SP: “Orange Coloured Sky” performed by Natalie Cole; choreo by David Wilson, Sanda Bezic
FS: "Mumuki" by Astor Piazzolla; "Sur Regresso Al Amor" by Astor Piazzolla; "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by David Wilson, Sandra Bezic
RUS
9Daria PANENKOVA
SP: "You're Not From Here" by Lara Fabian; choreo by Maria Borisova
FS: "Skyfall' from the James Bond soundtrack, performed by Adele; choreo by Maria Borisova
RUS
10Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: “Assassin’s Tango” from the Mr. and Mrs. Smith soundtrack by John Powell; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: “You Don’t Love Me” by Caro Emerald and “Petite Fleur” by The Hot Sardines; "Cat Groove" by Parov Stelar; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
11Starr ANDREWS
SP: "Summertime" performed by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong; choreo by Derrick Delmore
FS: "Jungle" by various artists; choreo by Derrick Delmore
USA
12Mariah BELL
SP: "To Love You More" by Celine Dion, choreo by Adam Rippon
LP: " Piano" and "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi, choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Good luck to Zhenya! I will be deeply asleep when the ladies take the ice, but hope she goes out and skates like her fabulous self! :hap10:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to bed now, so putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links tomorrow.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 4 hours from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...e-canada/6834695e-7c8a-45c7-80b4-abcfa09629bc

Here is the Time Schedule of the Ladies SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/gpcan2018_Ladies_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/SEG003.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

rikaquegira

On the Ice
yay!!! Very excited for this event!! I hope Wakababy does well and be healthy.
Curious to watch Liza, she had a great 3A in practice!

I wish everyone good luck and clean programs! ❤️

freeman21

On the Ice
Shameless Medvedva fan here. I don't have big expectations this time and it feels a bit weird. I just hope she'll be more confident compared to the last competition.

On a side note, I'm curios to watch Tuktamysheva's program and see what's the big fuss about it (saw a good amount of tweets regarding it, but I never checked it, not even on youtube)

AJVMSA8588

On the Ice
Yeah, I was noticing the same thing. And this is just ONE event. I wonder how many programs she choreographed this season! [emoji23]

Right?! Is she doing all disciplines now, too?

She has choreographed almost 30% of the programs we will see in the ladies event! (I am interested in seeing Suzuki/Abbott work). 17% Wilson too. . .

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Weirdly, the official program for this event that’s being distributed here has Mallet and Pineault in lieu of Austman and Daleman, but still has Choi Da-bin, even though all those withdrawals were announced at the same time.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Fingers crossed that the American women skate cleanly tonight. I'm a fan of both skaters, but I can't see either Starr or Mariah getting on the podium, given the competitors.

Still, clean programs would be a step in the right direction. Also, after her Skate America finish, I hope a fire is lit inside Starr, and she comes out fighting.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Hope the women manage to exceed the men in cleanliness! Also, so excite for Tuktamysheva—IT’S TRUE LUTZ TIME.

andromache

Record Breaker
I am sooooooo excited to see Zhenya! (I think I am most worried about her spins though :laugh:.)

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh my god I‘m so nervous. Please be nice to my nerves, ladies, skate CLEANLY

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"coverage to begin shortly" is annoying.

Almost as annoying as the blanks screen! LOL