2018 US Nationals TV and Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 US Nationals TV and Livestream

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
There is also the xfiniti app, or if you have access to an xfiniti account in the states, there is always slingplayer (sling is not free).

Or you could pay for icenetwork, which allows you to view US Nationals almost anywhere, and saves stuff archived for later viewing for years.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why are the ladies not on Icenetwork yet? They said the opening ceremony was 9 pm eastern followed by the ladies, which would be 7 pm central (my time.) Am I missing something?

Ross74

Medalist
Why are the ladies not on Icenetwork yet? They said the opening ceremony was 9 pm eastern followed by the ladies, which would be 7 pm central (my time.) Am I missing something?

According to the Icenetwork schedule, Ladies starts at 6:35 Pacific Time. Another 30 minutes.

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
Figure skating must be what they do in heaven because it's takes a damn lifetime to be able to watch it.
Like ok NBC sports app can show Grand Prix Japan live across the globe at 0200 but a national competition? Yeah why would we make that easy?
Seriously about to play some Zelda and just say forget it.

Button's Niece

On the Ice
For some areas NBC is showing a football game instead. I can't even find Men's FP live on my tv yet, although I think it's going to be in NBCSN, as it says TBA on the schedule.

That is still the case in my area. I've set my DVR to record "To Be Announced" on NBCSN from 8-11 - we'll see how that goes... I expect they'll update the schedule at the last minute and my recording will be cancelled.

If I go to the NBCSN website, their schedule has US Speedskating Trials starting at 6:00 and nothing else until 11:00, so I expect that's where it will air.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is great news for us on the west coast. We were looking at the Men's LP on NBC being taped delayed just like the ladies event is as usual but now we can watch the Men live on NBCSN. :yes2: Now if NBC can just stop hosing us on the west coast and show the Ladies LP live for once considering we are on the same time zone as San Jose and still have to watch it taped. :mad: