Schedule
Entries
Live Streaming
Streaming archives
Live scoring

STARTING ORDER

Starting #NameProgram MusicSectionGroup #
1Béatrice Lavoie-LéonardSP: Hernando's Hideaway
FS: "The Cheek of Night" by Abel Korzeniowski, "Old Money" by Lana Del Rey, "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet
QC1
2Madison MooreSP: "The House of the Rising Sun" performed by Sandi Thom
FS: "Skyfall" by Adele
AB/NT/NU1
3Sarah TamuraSP: "Nuages En Montagne" by Pierre Porte
FS: Selections from Miss Saigon
BC/YK1
4Jane GraySP: "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles
FS: Selections from Dr. Zhivago (soundtrack) composed by Maurice Jarre
AB/NT/NU1
5Helene CarleSP: "Lara's Theme" (from "Doctor Zhivago") performed by The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
FS: Cleopatra (soundtrack) by Trevor Jones: "Cleopatra", "Bek and Zaya's Theme"
ON1
6Sarah-Maude BlanchardSP: "Explosions by Ellie Goulding, John Fortix; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "The Storm;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC2
7Olivia GranSP: "Once Upon a Dream" (from Maleficent soundtrack) performed by Lana Del Rey, "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saëns
FS: Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 16: I.& III. composed by Edvard Grieg, performed by Javier Perianes & BBC Symphony Orchestra & Sakari Oramo
BC/YK2
8Emily BausbackSP: "I'm A-Doun For Lack O'Johnny" (Scottish Fantasy) by Vanessa Mae; choreo by Joanne McLeod, Neil Wilson, Lance Vipond
FS: Kung Fu Piano: "Cello Ascends" by The Piano Guys; choreo by Joanne McLeod, Neil Wilson, Lance Vipond
BC/YK2
9Emy DecellesSP: "Chandelier" by Sia
FS: "Little Girl Blue" and "Do I Move You" by Nina Simone
QC2
10Michelle LongSP: "Oblivion" by Astor Piazzolla performed by Sissel; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Broken Vow" by Lara Fabian
ON2
11Aislinn GanciSP: "Andalucia" by Ricky King
FS: "Twice Born" and "Tragic Piano" by Bae Knight
AB/NT/NU2
12Aurora CotopSP: "Arrival of the Birds" by The Cinematic Orchestra; "Blackbird" by The Beatles, performed by Sara Niemietz; choreo by Myke Gillam
FS: "Evgeni's Waltz", "Revolving Doors", "Letters" (from W.E. soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Myke Gillam
ON3
13Alaine Chartrand
SP: "Paint It Black" (Westworld soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by David Wilson
ON3
14Alison SchumacherSP: "I Want to Hold Your Hand by John Lennon, Paul McCartney; choreo by Joey Russell
FS: "Entrance of Butterfly" and "Un bel di vedizemo" (from "Madame Butterfly") by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Joey Russell
ON3
15Véronik MalletSP: "True Colors" by Cindy Lauper; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "Turning Tables" by Adele; "Let Me Go" by Karl Hugo; choreo by David Wilson
QC3
16Larkyn AustmanSP: "Bang Band" by Asaf Avidan; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "The Sound of Silence" performed by Cinematic Pop ft. Mckenna Breinhurt; choreo by Mark Pillay
BC/YK3
17Gabrielle DalemanSP: Habanera (from "Carmen") by George Bizet, performed by Filippa Giordano; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Bacchanale (from "Samson et Dalila) by Camille St.-Saens; choreo by Lori Nichol
ON3

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Groups 1 & 2 are on right now, Group 3 will be after Groups 1 & 2 of the senior men, some nice programs so far!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Tracy shares that Aurora had a fracture in her pelvis in September which has limited her training. It was also mentioned in an article I saw that she has been dealing with bone marrow edema.

kresslia

Medalist
Aurora's quite clean to the naked eye, though the difficulty is low. She had a pelvic fracture, though, so I guess that explains the lower difficulty. Good job.

rain

Record Breaker
Tracy shares that Aurora had a fracture in her pelvis in September which has limited her training. It was also mentioned in an article I saw that she has been dealing with bone marrow edema.

She looked really good considering. Looks like they're doing the right things for her development, not trying to push too hard too fast with an athlete who's injured.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
I think this is the best competition that Aurora has skated all season. Good to see that the work done with Ravi is coming together nicely.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Were most of Aurora's jumps UR? I'm not a good judge of rotation, but they look a little short?

kresslia

Medalist
Huh, Alaine is actually on! Of course, with her I wonder how many are UR, but this is still a big step forward for her.