2019 Egna Dance Trophy | Golden Skate

2019 Egna Dance Trophy

Nirti

Medalist
Entries are up on the Goose Academy Facebook page.

I cannot make a copy... 10 senior pairs with Koch/Nüchtern, Moscheni/Fabbri, Tessari/Fioretti and a new kazakh team, Maxine Weatherby / Temirlan Yerzhanov.
26 junior pairs (8 italians, 6 frenchs... and 2 from USA)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I'm particularly curious about Loboda/Shibnev. Will it be their debut or did they compete in any internal Russian comeptition?

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Senior Ice Dance entries:

No.NameNat.
1Emiliya KALEHANOVA / Uladzislau PALKHOUSKIBLR
2Elanore HIRST / Anthony CURRIEGBR
3Shari KOCH / Christian NÜCHTERNGER
4Chiara CALDERONE / Pietro PAPETTIITA
5Carolina MOSCHENI / Andrea FABBRIITA
6Jasmine TESSARI / Francesco FIORETTIITA
7Steffi VALERSI / Aleksandr VASILETSITA
8Maxine WEATHERBY / Temirlan YERZHANOVKAZ
9Alla LOBODA / Anton SHIBNEVRUS
10Victoria MANNI / Carlo ROETHLISBERGERSUI
11Yuliia ZHATA / Yan LUKOUSKIUKR

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm particularly curious about Loboda/Shibnev. Will it be their debut or did they compete in any internal Russian comeptition?

They competed at Cup of Moscow a couple of weeks ago and got ~133 iirc

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Entries are up on the Goose Academy Facebook page.

I cannot make a copy... 10 senior pairs with Koch/Nüchtern, Moscheni/Fabbri, Tessari/Fioretti and a new kazakh team, Maxine Weatherby / Temirlan Yerzhanov.
26 junior pairs (8 italians, 6 frenchs... and 2 from USA)

Neither Italian nor French federation should worry about the future of their ice dance. 8 Italian teams and 6 French. That's a lot :)

Nirti

Medalist
Neither Italian nor French federation should worry about the future of their ice dance. 8 Italian teams and 6 French. That's a lot :)

Oh yes, I hope to see Barbara Fusar Poli a long time with successful teams :luv17:

I realize that the top-4 french junior teams come all from Villard-de-Lans, trained by Karine Arribert Narce, Viola Zakhlyupana and V.(ladimir?) Pastukhov. I don't follow closely the junior ice dance, but I remember hearing her name since at least 10 years. I don't know why she's training only junior teams?

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Just adding that the U.S. is sending the novice gold & silver medalists from nationals, Tkachenko & Kiliakov and Lin & Sletten, to the advanced novice event here. (L&S have their names listed backward on the entry list. She is Jordan Lin. He is Morgan Sletten). I would guess that both teams will move up to juniors next season.

Also, I think this is Lopareva & Brissaud's first international event in junior dance. She & Karpushov finished fourth for Russia in two JGPs, but she has switched to skate with Brissaud for France. I believe they finished second behind Demougeot & Le Mercier in the junior dance event at French Masters. I would guess D&LM are the junior favorites here, though it's in Italy and there are some nice Italian teams on the junior list also.

Nirti

Medalist
Oh, I didn't remember of Lopareva/Brissaud. In fact they finished 2nd at French Master's, but didn't get any JGP event or international selection til now. Maybe a late official release? They're listed in Lyon... Trained by Muriel Zazoui?

They are both in their last junior season, so this year would be their only occasion to skate at Junior Worlds (France has got 2 spots)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Just adding that the U.S. is sending the novice gold & silver medalists from nationals, Tkachenko & Kiliakov and Lin & Sletten, to the advanced novice event here. (L&S have their names listed backward on the entry list. She is Jordan Lin. He is Morgan Sletten). I would guess that both teams will move up to juniors next season.

Also, I think this is Lopareva & Brissaud's first international event in junior dance. She & Karpushov finished fourth for Russia in two JGPs, but she has switched to skate with Brissaud for France. I believe they finished second behind Demougeot & Le Mercier in the junior dance event at French Masters. I would guess D&LM are the junior favorites here, though it's in Italy and there are some nice Italian teams on the junior list also.

Is Kiliakov somehow related to the coach Kiliakov? And Tkachenko to Ilia Tkachenko? :)

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Oh, I didn't remember of Lopareva/Brissaud. In fact they finished 2nd at French Master's, but didn't get any JGP event or international selection til now. Maybe a late official release? They're listed in Lyon... Trained by Muriel Zazoui?

They are both in their last junior season, so this year would be their only occasion to skate at Junior Worlds (France has got 2 spots)

Lopareva would have had to sit out the JGP season because she competed the JGP last season for Russia and has switched federations. She should be able to compete now as she & her former partner didn't qualify for the post season last year.

No, I don't think Tkachenko is related.

And, yes, I believe Alexei is Nowak & Kiliakov's son.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Lopareva would have had to sit out the JGP season because she competed the JGP last season for Russia and has switched federations. She should be able to compete now as she & her former partner didn't qualify for the post season last year.

No, I don't think Tkachenko is related.

And, yes, I believe Alexei is Nowak & Kiliakov's son.

Oh, I didn't know these two were a couple :) I can't stop discovering new things on this forum:)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland

Thanks for the link. I loved the article. A lot of interesting information about the coaches that entered the bigger figures skating scene with Lorraine and Quim and the Carpenters. Since they are so concentrated on coaching children, it must be a real challenge for them to train senior couples and create them programs that already put their pupils quite high in the rankings.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
So Tkachenko & Kiliakov won Advanced. Novice. here.
http://www.fisg.it/upload/result/4746/CAT003RS.HTM

FPl.NameNationPointsP1P2FD
1Elizabeth TKACHENKO / Alexei KILIAKOVUSA121.24111
2Veronica FAVA / Alessandro Bortolo PELLEGRINI
S.S.D. S.r.l. Icelab / S.S.D. S.r.l. Icelab
ITA111.97233
3Jordan LIN / Morgan SLETTENUSA110.37324
4Selena FEADJI / Jean-Hans FOURNEAUXFRA100.49472
5Noemi Maria TALI / Stefano FRASCA
S.S.D. S.r.l. Icelab / S.S.D. S.r.l. Icelab
ITA96.28645
6Eleonora GRANATI / Massimiliano BUCCIARELLI
SSD Sport Ghiaccio Mezzaluna / SSD Sport Ghiaccio Mezzaluna
ITA92.02767
7Giorgia GALIMBERTI / Matteo Libasse MANDELLI
A.s.d. Gruppo Giovanile Ritmico / A.s.d. Gruppo Giovanile Ritmico
ITA88.801186
8Zlata MARTSISHCHANKA / Uladzislau SYTSIKBLR87.39858
9Emilia RUSSO / Jacopo FARINA
Patt. Artistici Torino P.a.t. A.s.d. / Patt. Artistici Torino P.a.t. A.s.d.
ITA82.1051110
10Min Hang BAROUK / Thomas SCHAMINGFRA81.73999
11Adele GRUNDRICK / Archer Tangi HELINFRA78.45101011
12Sanni RYTKÖNEN / Miitri NISKANENFIN71.53121413
13Alice GESTA / Lucas CHATAIGNOUXFRA68.59131214
14Oihana URBIZU / Ibai URBIZUFRA66.32141512
15Alina KLEIN / Maxim KOBELTSUI64.48151315

Last edited: