2019 Europeans: Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Europeans: Ladies SP

ssffww

On the Ice
Alina would have to make several drastic errors and Sofia pull out the skate of her life to win imo, that Olympic champion bonus is just too strong. No one else stands even close.

Which Alina did at Russian nationals and at Worlds last year. She's been known to implode in her FS from time to time. If that happens again, I think Sofia will skate clean and win. If Alina skates anywhere near her potential, though, the Gold is hers.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I wish all skaters skate near or at their potential...what a competition that would be.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I had to go to bed before the last two groups, but from the first two my big favourite was Ekaterina Rybova, I mean wow! What a skate! I'm bummed I won't be able to see the Ladies FS tonight, but best of luck to Katia!

I caught up on Sofia S's skate, that was also brilliant! The wink was back! Fingers and toes crossed for an epic FS from her as well :)

Going into the Free Skate, I must say... Giada Russo giving up singles skating is quite sad. One of the few ladies who made any innovative choices at all. Jumps are what they are, I guess.