2019 Europeans Men's Free Skate | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2019 Europeans Men's Free Skate

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Finally watched the final flight. Javi had me in tears. Such a charming performer and such a handsome guy. Really going to miss him. What a terrific way to end his competitive career. And he is the only skater to earn me points in the predictions game!

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just watched the men's long, fantastic skate for Javi! Congrats on the 7th win!

Some of the skates were just hard to watch.

Very happy to see Matteo in the bronze position, and Kevin in 4th! Kevin......skate clean, and medal at Worlds!

Orlov

Medalist
Italians behaved indecently - to screaming at the entire rink after announcing the results of Kolyada is simply indecent. I understand - southern, temperamental nation, etc. But to observe the standards of decency still would not hurt.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Italians behaved indecently - to screaming at the entire rink after announcing the results of Kolyada is simply indecent. I understand - southern, temperamental nation, etc. But to observe the standards of decency still would not hurt.

It was totally understandable as Kolyada´s scores meant that Rizzo totally surprisingly won the bronze medal, IMO. Has an Italian man ever won a medal at Europeans?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that British Eurosport 2 will be showing 1h 45m of highlights of the Men's FS in 5 minutes from now.

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/channel/e2br

EDIT: Just noticed that there has been a change to schedule. The Men's FS highlights aren't starting for another 40m. Which means they will only be 1h 5m long. :mad:

This will be followed by 2h 35m of highlights of the Gala at 14:00 GMT (starts in 1h 50m from now)

Here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player (starts at 8m 49s with #5 Stepanoca / Bukin. Men's FS highlights at start. Vuelta A San Juan cycling at 2h 29m 26s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...ionships/e5a6e8c3-01ba-4eab-95fb-c1aa762f2895

Hope this helps.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Well he's done the 60s and now the 70s. So I guess the 80s are next. Will it be a New Romantics medley? Or Hair Metal?

italian 80s trash :biggrin: (i mean it in a good way, i love 80s italian trash)

I will buy Latvian's flag, too, for Denis.

Hair Matal please, maybe Jump by Van Halen?

bon jovi's medley or guns and roses's (i can totally see him skating on patience + stsq on the solo of november rain)... who am i kidding? it will be 80s kitch italianmusic :biggrin:

anyway some comments

Graham NEWBERRY: finally a gladiator wearing something similar to an armour! Kudos for music choice, costume and cleanish skate (beautiful 3As)

Fenz: paul of the house of fenz, bannerman of the house of lannister. Winter has come

Matteo RIZZO: mr 1st bronze italian medal in men!!!!:cheer::cheer: I like this program more than rolling stone one. He is still mr vintage though :biggrin: as an Italian woman I feel proud of him (my other baby boy):hap93:

Michal BREZINA: the brezinassence didn’t last, welcome back old michal :palmf:

Daniel GRASSL: my baby boy did everything he could keeping it together trough nerves and constume malfunctions and he delivered a good performance and 6 place at your debut it’s a great achievement, and look at thet 4lo! Now the goal it’s a medal at jwr

Alexei BYCHENKO Tepes the impaler: compared to the 1st half of the season this is an improvement. he fought.

Maxim KOVTUN: bull 1 toreador 0

Kevin AYMOZ: This lp is a work of art per se, without errors he would have medaled, what a shame.

Javier FERNANDEZ: we fans are in going to miss him a lot :cry: congratulations rey emperador

Mikhail KOLYADA: :sad4: his commitment is undeniable, completing the program in pain without surrender takes a lot of strength, I feel so sorry for him.