2019 Europeans Men's Free Skate | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2019 Europeans Men's Free Skate

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I still can't get over that scream when mikhail's score came up :whack:

cake

On the Ice
These are too many emotions for me to handle... Heartbroken for Kolyada, over the moon for Rizzo, overwhelmed with Javi retiring... and happy for the amazing Aymoz.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I’m popping out to get the booze in before the dancers start! I’m sooo in the mood! And a take away while I’m at it! :yahoo:

Trewyn

Medalist
well... matteo DID podium :shrug: but jesus christ, poor kolyada. that 3lo fall in particular looked excruciating. also, i want to kick the beehives out of everyone who were chanting samarin's name as kolyada came off the ice. rude*** turds :ddevil:

congrats to javi!

That Samarin chanting when Kolyada came off the ice was seriously wrong!

But, oh, how emotional I got during Javi’s skate. That 4S *moved* me, as well as all that flow and expression. He’s such a king. I’m going to miss him so much!

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Javi is a true champion :medal":medal":medal":medal":medal":medal":medal"

I had a bad feeling about Misha going last after Javi and planning three quads for the first time this season. I’d give anything to have been wrong.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have no words, really. Watched on my weekly thrifting and an euphoria, pride, being positively moved for Javier suddenly morphed into despair and serious concern for Mikhail. These guys have to start take their health & condition seriously, him continuing with a hand in such state could have ended terribly.

And my score in predictions is full 15 pts for Javier, time to quit this business.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
These are too many emotions for me to handle... Heartbroken for Kolyada, over the moon for Rizzo, overwhelmed with Javi retiring... and happy for the amazing Aymoz.

I am a bit salty for Kevin, bc he was underscored in SP which today made a difference for bronze. But the salt goes to judges, not Matteo who rose above himself today. And that's what sport should be about.

Country
Norway
Oh my gosh. Congratz Javier, that´s a way to end the career.
Samarins silver and Matteo to bronze. Very nice.

So sad for Mikhail, but kinda expected it. Hope he can overcome his nerves one day.

Oh I agree, this Euro has been way to emotional. And i´m a crybaby.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Our boys... my god... they did so great :2thumbs:

They even have conquered a third spot for Italy, as now good for Frangipani, that is improving a lot too.

Thanks to Javi for all this wonderful years of skating. A true champions until the end.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Weren't we lucky to have seen Javi's skate.

We are very lucky and so is he. He has that Katarina Witt magic and luck it seems. So happy for Javi.. He is a good skater and happy he he ends his career like this but really poor Mikhail and Samarin so close. Javi has a picture perfect ending.

rachno2

Record Breaker
if that is indeed true, then mea culpa! it sounded like samarin to my non-russian speaking ears...

I stopped watching after the loop (and I'd rather not watch a video), but the person who reported it on twitter said they misheard. Maybe some people did chant Samarin, I don't know.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i decided to sleep... really needed it... and then saw the protocols... DAMN... I MISSED ALL THE DRAMA! very happy Javier gets to retire with the win though i suspect he would have liked different circumstances.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
That was a very unlucky draw for Mikhail with his shaky nerves. I hope his wrist isn't hurt badly.

And I hope he'll be at worlds and do better there.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Three weeks of practice and he wins his seventh European title. Incredible!

Whatever TCC and Brian do in the last three weeks of training needs to be patented - first Yuzu's jumps at the Olympics, now Javi here.

I couldn't watch it live (probably my nerves will thank me) and I swear, after the short I really thought it wouldn't happen... but all of me that is not crying that he is leaving (and fretting over Mikhail) is ECSTATIC over our

SEVEN TIMES EUROPEAN CHAMPION!!!!!!!!

:dance2: :cheer2: :dance2: :cheer2: :dance2: :cheer2: :dance2: